Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
chat room slowly dying.
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message chat room slowly dying. 
ive just been in chat at 12.45 uk time to see comments like "I wont be renewing my subscription".."this place has gone shit",
obviously something is wrong,and has been for a while,my guess is private boxes and whispers.women come here and before they have time to say "hi",they are bombarded with them.time after time ive seen women complain.maybe a trial option for whispers and boxes to be able to be on/off...the ignore option helps them but surely they (women) don't come here to have to ignore most of the room....just a suggestion to try n get the room back,and the ladies as more ladies=more happy pervs.. Very Happy

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
I think your right and agree there should be a way to turn them off just like on some other sites the person on cam can reject someone wanting to view their cam. I think that would also be something the lady's of YUVU would like to have as a troll tool.

Respects
Saxon

It has been dying for a long time .... hardly surprising when Admin don't feel the need to concentrate on any changes for the Chatroom these days, and we are to let trolls ride rough shod over the ladies on cam and do/say whatever they like

Répondre en citant
I have to agree with this. This place used to be good fun day or night. Seems now that no one is really willing to chat, and if they do, they are always on their guard due to abuse from trolls :-(

Répondre en citant
Message good thing 
We reckon there is some credit to this idea of turning private chat boxes off/on, sounds like a good thing

Répondre en citant
Message chat room dying 
We think the chat rooms are dying because some of the mods run the rooms like their own personal chat rooms and if they don't like you, as one mod has chosen not to like us, your out. When we first discovered this chat room we had a lot of fun. There where a lot of regulars both male and female who enjoyed sex chat and camming. They are now gone, as is most of the sex chat, replaced with chats of news or tv shows or music. Any comments about this ended with us being banned. To bad room used to be alot of fun. hotbccouple

Répondre en citant
Message chat isn't dying, it's being killed 
We still think this is the best site around but agree that the chat could do with a few more options like turning off chat boxes and whispers. The lack of cams is disappointing. If we see a room with no cams, it puts us off showing as we get bombarded with whispers and pvt chats from the whole room all asking the same thing.
We can't fault the video side of the site and if you put a couple of vids on you get the site for free!
I guess if the admin isn't going to make changes then it's up to us users to make it a better experience, so get your cams on.

Répondre en citant
Message Re: chat isn't dying, it's being killed 
mrnmrsfreak a écrit:
We still think this is the best site around but agree that the chat could do with a few more options like turning off chat boxes and whispers. The lack of cams is disappointing. If we see a room with no cams, it puts us off showing as we get bombarded with whispers and pvt chats from the whole room all asking the same thing.
We can't fault the video side of the site and if you put a couple of vids on you get the site for free!
I guess if the admin isn't going to make changes then it's up to us users to make it a better experience, so get your cams on.

You can turn off chatboxes by clicking the wrench icon upper left corner of the chat screen, selecting Options and unselecting 'Accept private messages'. I believe this prevents the pop up chat boxes.

I don't believe there is a way to turn whispers off, but if you ignore someone they cannot whisper you. However ignore isn't permanent, so you have to re-ignore everyone you ignored before EVERY SINGLE TIME you log in. This is unacceptable. If users cannot filter the chat content so that they feel comfortable, they're going to leave.

Thanks again for your input, and I hope the admin reads your comment.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1