Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
how do I seduce my wife into enjoying sex and giving pleasur
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message how do I seduce my wife into enjoying sex and giving pleasur 
Hello: :? how do I get my wife to touch me and give me head and enjoy touching all of my body? i mean she is from the 1800s. She would put sexy lingerie and then turn OFF the lights. I have gone down many times in her and I know my technique works as she twists and moans uncontrollably. But then, she does not reciprocate. :cry: She does not like "that part of me". I shave it clean for her and still NO. She can't handle after I come. If that happens (I still last my hour or so :D ) being 46. But, I have tried "somewhere else" I'm sorry to confess but, I was going crazy not knowing if it was me. And, yes I climaxed twice and the other lady was a bit heavy set and to her credit made me do all that. This other lady is talkative, outgoing and we can have great sex without compromise. Well, for now. I have calmed down since then afraid the other lady might fall in real love and it is agreat friendship as is. Now back with the wife, her sex is a one page Manual. Turn OFF the lights, I have to make her and myself excited, she will not get involved, she will enjoy it and then run off to the shower to clean off that dirty uff, geez. I have confronted her, if she actually likes me. She says yes. I have talked to a very few partners I have had to see if I am good looking and they agree. I am 46 but younger looking. Must women that approach me and become friendly are 30-35 years old. I keep in shape and tanned. I am easygoing and polite, never loud or rude. Anyway, I've cheated once or twice because I feel abandoned. I've thought of divorce but there's a 14 year old that would not understand. So, nowadays, I am kind of being dressing nicer, and smelling better, and all. Maybe, my subconscious is in the hunt mode,...to my shame. What can you say, and ...and don't be cruel here.

Répondre en citant
Message It was not me 
Had 4 different females in the past 5 years and they were each highly satisfied. Including compliments of athletic body and a thick member. Since then, ...I separated as I think my wife just dislikes me in so many ways. She can do her own life now.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1