Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Brother Inlaw had my Wife
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Brother Inlaw had my Wife 
[size=18][b]I can't begin to tell you the feelings I felt watching his hands roam over the sides of her legs and grab her swinging tits and then slapping her ass cheeks. I watched the ripples roll across her ass as he pounded her cunt. Then seeing the women I fucked all these years let it all go and cum. I could hear her cunt farting as his large cock worked like a piston in her cunt with both of their cums flooded in my baby. In just 3 minutes it was over. He had it all. He had always expressed that he would like my wife's short 4ft 8in body and now it was his and he took it. His wife has no idea he's fucked her sister. Paul

I watched as my wife's sisters husband got my wife down on the floor and grabbed his 8 inch cock and guide it into my wife's waiting cunt as he buried it into her I heard her grunt and squeal as it went deeper then my 5 inch ever did. He reached under her and grabbed her tit as he fucked her, Then he clutched her ass cheeks and looked right at me as he got this look of pain on his face. I knew instantly that he was cuming pumping his load into my baby. I watched as my wife also came as she was way over excited with so much cock in her. Paul
[/size][/b]

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
Message nice............. 
enjoyable story
Bella

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message nice 
what did you do after? did you fuck her hard? dive in and give her a cleaning?

Répondre en citant
It has to be the hottest thing ever watching your wife, "the love of your life" getting well and truly fucked by another guy, then clean up her cream pie before going in for silky seconds yourself, fucking love it.
Smile

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1