Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Best part of YuVutu
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Best part of YuVutu 
The best part about YuVuTu for me are the user generated Tags.
These help to find quality content better than any other search feature on the site.

Users Tag videos with tags they make up themselves.
If you find a video you like, you can click on the Tags and see other videos that were tagged the same. This leads to finding good content, of the type that you prefer, more often than by searching by keywords.

Searching by keywords yields videos that were keyword spammed by the people who posted them. So, if you are looking for deepthroat or swallowing, you will have a hard time finding it by keywords, because the keyword system is abused.

But if you search using user generated Tags, you are very likely to find the quality content you are looking for.

User tags are community curated content organization and work better than the other methods.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
I do try to make sure they are in the correct area when I MOD them.....but it can be difficult..........there are so many to check through sometimes..................
there are other things we have to check on .......to keep them legal for instance, or not to break the other site rules has to be priority so forgive us if we don't get to some .....but you do have a fair point.............and never understand them being put in an area that wont get the admirers of that type of pic or video

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1