Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
What do u want to see :)
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message What do u want to see :) 
Hi all
I making a video soon so check me out and tell me what you think.
What do you want to see?

http://www.yuvutu.com/bigu

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
Baby...with you in the vid, it doesn't matter what we see, you are fucking HOT...but PLEASE let me hear you...mwah mwah mwah

Répondre en citant
Let us see how this schlong goes from soft to hard without touching it ... if you are really horny it can be done. Show well lighted sideviews. If you can edge to orgasm and let the cum flow out in your hand. Then lube the entire shaft with your own cum and mastubate with full fist to orgasm. After you have cum, show your spent cock slowly go soft. Make it jerk and twitch on its way down. Now that would be nice to see from this supersized cock.

Répondre en citant
[quote="billyd87"]Let us see how this schlong goes from soft to hard without touching it ... if you are really horny it can be done. Show well lighted sideviews. If you can edge to orgasm and let the cum flow out in your hand. Then lube the entire shaft with your own cum and mastubate with full fist to orgasm. After you have cum, show your spent cock slowly go soft. Make it jerk and twitch on its way down. Now that would be nice to see from this supersized cock.[/quote]

Sounds good. Any other ideas?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
Message yes definitely 
yes definitely ball biting

Répondre en citant

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message hey all let me know what you think of my latest vid 
if you like big asses getting fucked hard you will love this video thanks http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=739440

Répondre en citant
Message How about a brother sister fantasy video 
The idea of bro/sis videos is always hot - and many people are very turned on by the idea... My first wife (who was very bisexual) told me she often fantasized about watching my sister and I having sex... then playing with us.... Once the thought was planted, it became a hot fantasy...

Would love to see you'll play the fantasy out... or convince her brother or your sister to join in :)

Just a sexy thought...

another that is always a favorite of nearly everyone would be her with another girl - lesbian loving is so erotic !

Répondre en citant
volcanic eruptions from male masturbation showers of ejaculation. oh and yes ladies please share your projective ejaculation during masturbation
Bella

Répondre en citant

Répondre en citant
Message Mutual Masturbation - Husband/Wife or Friends.. 
Love the intimacy of husband and wife watching each other masturbate to completion..

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1