Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
I never thought I would enjoy sucking cock,
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
I understand what you mean. I love it too, but it also depends on how the owner of the cock is treating me. With some of them I have a lot of fun but with others I just want them to be satisfied quickly because I'm bored.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Speaking from a bi sexual guy perspective, it's not only females that enjoy cock, but us guys also love it, and we have the advantage of both giving and receiving. I love to also feel his cock in my mouth, the enjoyment of licking his shaft and of course getting rewarded in the end when he unloads either down my throat or over my chest.
:D :D :D :D :D

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
I think any woman can take a liking to it, I have always thought that women who do not like it is because they had some bad first experiences with people with poor hygiene and they must think that it will always be like that

Répondre en citant
Looking forward to the first time i get to try it! just need to find a willing couple

Répondre en citant
Message Sucking Cock 
I adore sucking a nice hard cock, it is something I do expertly and lovingly. Having a cock in my mouth gives me so much pleasure, and the thought that he could cum at any moment drives me wild. I will also let him cum in my mouth or over my face. I love it!!

Répondre en citant
my buddy gave me a blowjob after my wife didn't give me one for my birthday, could not believe how it felt getting one from a guy, amazing. since then I have given and received many from him and we have even gone farther... wish we would have started this years before

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1