Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Dildos and vibrators
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Dildos and vibrators 
I'm looking for a good toy.
Any suggestions and ones I should stay away from?

Répondre en citant
Message guaranteed to deliver !! 
hi,
I don't know how much experimenting you've already done, but this is my favorite combo. First i use my Pocket Rocket. this is a little vib I use on my clit. This baby gets me soo wet and horny. next I use a jelly vibrator. Its about 8" long and 2" thick. between the 2 you should have a great time, cumming as many times as u want!! enjoy your playtime!!

Répondre en citant
Message Depends on what you like. 
I like the ones that give like a knotting feeling, similar to like with a fist... I think it's hard to suggest something for you unless you give info on what you like to feel in there...?

Répondre en citant
My man surprised me a bought a vibe cock ring to buzz me with. I love it! His cock is so nice already but having it deep in me while buzzing my clit is so orgasmic.. I posted a picture of it and his cock , so hot. Hope you agree! I might even like this better than my rabbit....maybe Wink

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
I don't like to use dildo or vibration...

Use of vibrator And Dildo in foreplay at love game, gives a sensational high. It can to be express in words. Use it and make your love game more cozy and Wild. For more about Sex toys visit at :.

Répondre en citant
I am a lesbian. Never had sex with a guy. I don't understand the whole dildo, viberator thing with lesbians.
To me, it's the same as fucking a man. Fake or otherwise.

Maybe I'm missing the whole concept.

Répondre en citant
My hands participated from the very first time. First my finger, then my second, then my third. After that - improvised means (bottles of deodorants, cucumbers, bananas, paraffin candles) - interesting, but not quite the same. We bought the first vibrator, https://erotik-expert.de/bester-vibrator-test-2020/ which became an integral part of the caresses.
A lot of novelty and fire appeared in our bed;)

Razz

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1