Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Couple looking for comments, chat, maybe a little more.
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Couple looking for comments, chat, maybe a little more. 
Hello, We are new to sharing video of our sex so please understand we will get better at it. Hubby is 36, I am 45.

We are at a point in our sex life where we are looking to spice it up a little and I have found that hearing your comments on our videos is a real turn on for me and as I'm sure you might guess he really loves making them.
We love chatting with other couples and some singles.
I am bi curious but have never done anything with another woman, I also have what I guess is a wierd fantasy. I'd like to see another woman suck and jerk off hubby.
Now I would not like seeing him have full sex with another woman at all and I have no real interest in doing anything with another man but if we met the right couple then we have decided that if she was willing to do hubby then I would return the favor to her man.
One thing and this is one reason I'd like to see this. I can't take getting cum in my mouth and that is something that hubby loves but something he hasn't had since before we were married. I love to see him get that but there is just no way I could do that.
As for me being bi with her I'd just have to wait and see.

For now, We would just love for more people to watch our videos, tell us which one is your favorite, and leave comments on them. Hope you enjoy.

Répondre en citant
Message Loved the "making her cum" clip..... 
58Donnie....

I loved your "making her come" clip..... Pussy eating is such a wonderful experience especially when the man attends to the woman's needs to the point she orgasm's as you did in the clip. It was just absolutely wonderful.

I do hope you will share more of that type with us....

By the way all the other clips are wonderful too.... so great to see a couple keeping their sexual relations alive. I am 70+ years old and my wife has lost all interest in sex....

Your clips keep me feeling young and positive...

Thank you!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message Comments 
Hi-We read your post and your opening for your profile page. Your videos are much like everyone else when they just get started, they will get better the more you make. Since you sent us a e-mail I am sure you have a little more than a passing interest. We live in the southern Ohio area so we have a bit of distance between us. But we do go to the Smokies from time to time and maybe a future trip we could meet. Just a little advice about your profile though, she may have small breasts, but so what! She has a fine tight pussy and wants to please her man or possibly another woman. What else could you ask for. As for him, You say your cock is small, but it seems to make her happy so don't worry about shit like that. Put on your profile what you like to do to each other or someone else. It's about your fantasy and other people who fantasize about you.
If you want to make this correspondence more personalized send us an e-mail at Iamcumming@rocketmail.com. We can swap photos and videos if your so inclined.
Jack (l) and Jill (0)

Répondre en citant
Thanks for the replys. We are so happy that our vids were good for you.

As for the couple expect an email from us.

D&P

Répondre en citant
Message chat! 
Would love to chat and learn more about you both. Very nervous... Completely new to this

Répondre en citant
Message Lifestyle 
As a married man, it's nice to see/hear that couples are enjoying and exploring different options to open up their sex lives. I don't have this option. Please continue to explores your sexual fantasies. I know I will.

Répondre en citant
Message sharing stories 
wow, we are in our early fifties and for about three years now my wife has told me that she likes the thought of being watched while fucking or getting caught by another man. This turns me on so much and also would like this. At the moment we fantasise about web camming while fucking but I don't really know how to do this. We often talk about choosing one person or a couple to web cam. She says it is only a fantasy but sometimes fuck in front of the lap top with it switched on and she always puts on a show. I don't think she would take much convincing to do it for real. FINGERS CROSSED

Répondre en citant
Message Re: Couple looking for comments, chat, maybe a little more. 
58Donnie a écrit:
Hello, We are new to sharing video of our sex so please understand we will get better at it. Hubby is 36, I am 45.

We are at a point in our sex life where we are looking to spice it up a little and I have found that hearing your comments on our videos is a real turn on for me and as I'm sure you might guess he really loves making them.
We love chatting with other couples and some singles.
I am bi curious but have never done anything with another woman, I also have what I guess is a wierd fantasy. I'd like to see another woman suck and jerk off hubby.
Now I would not like seeing him have full sex with another woman at all and I have no real interest in doing anything with another man but if we met the right couple then we have decided that if she was willing to do hubby then I would return the favor to her man.
One thing and this is one reason I'd like to see this. I can't take getting cum in my mouth and that is something that hubby loves but something he hasn't had since before we were married. I love to see him get that but there is just no way I could do that.
As for me being bi with her I'd just have to wait and see.

For now, We would just love for more people to watch our videos, tell us which one is your favorite, and leave comments on them. Hope you enjoy.

I.m a crossdresser but am able to fulfil both your fantasies ,i love cum in my mouth and then he's not cheating on you really is he lol

Répondre en citant
Message Shy couple want to.experience a video 4some 
My wife and I would like to try a online video sex with another couple. We are both 45yrs old. I have a.greay cock and my wife has a great looking love muffin and tasty. We are a bit shy but we're hoping someone helps.[u][/u]

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1