Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
discrete hygienic straight man indulges ladies in Belgium
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message discrete hygienic straight man indulges ladies in Belgium 
Hi dear ladies , i new here since yesterday. i do a free action and favour for ladies

want a free erotic break with a nice decent straight man,. With everything on and on, massage, cooking for you, caressing, kissing, stimulating, sweet words and much more ... for free , no money

I am slim v stature, Discreet, Hygienic and straight with good stamina and pretty well created;) and neatly shaved

First I briefly (as the gentlemen do Smile I am an adventurous, loving man, 39 years ago here in the world, since a few months back single, who loves people, especially ladies. I am a busy person who goes through life in a creative way, both on a personal and daily level, but also professionally. And of course I am also passionate about romantic moments with ladies. I also love webcam video chat with new people, so I started since the beginning of July 2018 as official "male" and "hetero model especially Digikosweety.

Do not hesitate and contact me with your questions. I answer them with pleasure. Much is possible as long as it stays within the lines. Contact me via SMS, call or via whatsapp. with recognizable number!

private numbers go out;

kisses sweet horny people

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1