Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
ok this may not be the right place but...
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message ok this may not be the right place but... 
what would you do if you were a young new mum, who had been with a guy for 1and a half years, who didnt pay enough attention to her, in any aspect of the relationship, but you didnt want to run off and leave with a baby. he never shows me sexual attention. once a week if im lucky, but i always instigate things, and i just want to feel like i used to feel.
help?

Répondre en citant
I would suggest being honest without being critical... tell him that you are worried that he might not find you as sexy since you have had the baby.. (Many men have difficulty seeing you as a mother and as a sexual entity). Ask him is there anything troubling him, and tell him that you miss the intimacy and passion that you used to share. Basically all you are aiming to do is to get him to open up and talk to you about your sex life..

Whatever you do, dont play the "Blame Game" , avoid negative phrased like "You never,", "You Dont" etc. and talk calmly, dont get hostile or aggressive..

Good luck, coming back from this is not easy, but it can be done.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message balancing out 
ooh.. without seeing both sides of this coin, i might be wayyyy off. But here goes. You say your a new mother, and i'm guessing he's the pappa. It might be a mental thing. He may have begun feeling daddy-ish, if that makes sense. Or.. may be afraid in some ways to have intimates in case of pregnancy again. Who knows. But seriously, i don't think its you. Or in another thought it could also be he felt rejected with his advances before, and doesn't like that feeling.. This could have happened before and you never noticed. I'm only hypothesising, however thats spelled, but when you said you were the one to instigate, then that makes me think he's sees you as his ***** mother, and not his sex partner anymore. There is hope, and in time it will balance out. Don't think he doesn't love you. He probably respects you more than you know..

Répondre en citant
Message for what its worth 
Not really enough informationto hazzard a real comment.

Regarding the above advice, when in any potentially advisarial discussion w/hubby

never, never, never begin a sentance with "you"

My sweetheart & I had a particularly bad autumn and by strictly adhering to this rule (among other things) Things are as good as ever.

It didn't last past delivery, but during pregnancy my wife read me the dreaded section for "What To Expect When Expecting". I was so weirded out that I had a real problem operating.

As for your predicament, is birth control an issue?

As an aside, I'll take what I can get, but once a wek ain't the end of the world. On the other hand, I'm not as young as I used to be...

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1