Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
My wife wants me to take control sexually
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message My wife wants me to take control sexually 
My wife recently surprised me by stating that she wanted me to take control during sex Shocked . I clarified that this does not mean domination but it does mean her doing what she is told, when she is told, how she is told.

A dream for many men Very Happy

Trouble is...I really don't quite know what to do or how to do it. So, I'm here looking for some advice / guidence from guys who have experience of being the lead in sex or from women who are submissive and have any tips.

My wife and I are in our late 30s, have been together for nearly 20 years and our sexual experience is pretty limited to what we have done together.

She doesn't like to receive oral, but gives me head (no swallowing or cum in mouth Sad ) we enjoy either of us on top and I really like doggy. Anal sex is not something we have tried. We have had a go at light bondage and I really like to blindfold / restrict her.

If you have any questions just ask and I'm keen to see what sort of response I get on here.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message control 
It is generally women who control during sex, if a partner loosens her pussy orgasm gets delayed, on the other hand if she tightens it it is quick. you are lucky that she has passed on that role to you to specify during sex.

Répondre en citant
Message In the same boat 
I was really hoping someone had written you with a response with a magical answer for this!!! My husband is in the same position as you. He is a lot less experienced/experimental than I am, and after years of taking the lead I am CRAVING for him to be in control.. and he's having a hard time basically becoming a completely different sort of lover.

So, no answer, but please let me know what you figure out! And good for you for trying to please her. This site is the greatest resource ever for anyone who cares to really reach out to this amazing community.

Répondre en citant
Message Take control 
I dont think the issue is really that you guys "dont know how to take control". I think its more like the male doesn't know how much control to take. I think if your wife tells you to take control, you really need to ask your wife what that means to her. Taking control can mean a lot of different things to different couples and i think a lot of times men have trouble with this because they have a fear of taking control and then being seen as a freak to the female because it wasn't what she had in mind. My advice is to sit down and communicate each others fantasies.

Répondre en citant
on bed i like to take control.........girls like that......they feel their man is good on bed...................

Répondre en citant
Message BDSM 
Island and myself have touched on that art, I find as long as you communicate and keep open mind and heart you try small things then get more aggressive slowly. Also, speak up about things you don't like or are uncomfortable doing

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1