Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Exciting transgender
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Exciting transgender 
Laughing I was wonder if any men would like to date or have relations with a beautiful transgender if yes why? and if no definiatley why?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message hi 
i love tg and would like to corresepond with you.
i am male and very broadminded.xx

Répondre en citant
I;m a 52year old tgirl admirer , and i have been with quit a few tgirls ...... My best orgasum ever was with a transvestite having a blowjob ..... they just know how to do it right

Répondre en citant
Message Re: Exciting transgender 
[quote="fun"]:lol: I was wonder if any men would like to date or have relations with a beautiful transgender if yes why? and if no definiatley why?[/quote]

Damn, tg are so sexxy, have many, many fantasies and would love ot live each one out. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Let me know anytime, anyplace.

Répondre en citant
Message Transgender 
Would love to spend th nihtwith a beautiful transgender... Have always thought a beautiful, soft feminine body with a rock hard cock would be a perfect combinaton.

Répondre en citant
I;m 52 and i date Tgirls ...... but just remember ..... Once you meet its not a fantasy anymore and you will be supprised how it might affect you ...... it did with me , i use to dream about sex with a tgirl and i had an instint hard on , now i strugle to get hard once alone with a tgirl ....... You always seem to get this image in your head that your with a bloke , and if your straight that has a very big affect ....... I;m seen a gorgeous tgirl at the moment she is mega fitt , baby smooth body and better legs than most real girls ,,,,, but its just dinner and a kiss and a cuddle now ...... So if you think a tgirl is for you , then go for it ....... But just remember , it will be in your head for life, knowing you have been with a guy in a dress .

If this makes any sence then great ..... But i;m just telling you what i went though

PS..... Just to let you know my erections are fine with real women , but Tgilrs turn me on more..... you work it out , i cant.

Répondre en citant
Message oh yes 
I'd love to!

Répondre en citant
love to chat with a real tg, Wink how to do it?

Répondre en citant

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1