Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
love to lick wet silk
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message love to lick wet silk 
Erotic Story - crossdresser craziness
< < Back to Story List

This story by: silklicker

i love to crossdress. nothing is more stimulating to me than to shave body right down to nutsack, powder up and start sliding on lingerie. i have taken many picts of myself (very nasty) and one nite while messing around i errantly sent some very revealing photos to a friend of mine. he questioned me about them but i denied. about a week later i was engaged in a very naughty session with myself and my friend was watching from outside. he started knocking on my door startaling me so i quickly got dressed and answered the door. he had a big smile on his face but said nothing. we drank a number of beers. when handiing me another beer he reached down and groped me between the legs. i was very suprised and asked him what the hell he was doing. he said he had been watching me and had become very aroused. i was very embarresed and did not say much. he said he wanted to see me dressed up and said he would like to suck my dick. i was shocked and did not know how to react. i was also suddenly aroused. any hesitation would have stopped everything so i pulled off my sweats exposing my panties, camisole, bra, stockings and short slip. he said i looked hot and he started to rub my penis through my silk panties. i quickly lost all inhibition as he reached inside my panties and grabbed my cock. he started to lick my meat and then he put it in his mouth. i was trembling. it was so stimulating that i was out of control. i had jerked off into my own mouth before and at the time wished i could have been sucking on a cock. i grabbed his cock and told him to let me try. i was now out of control. i was jacking him off while sucking him hard. he started to squirm and i knew he was close. he said he was going to cum and started to pull away so i buried his cock in my mouth and pulled him closer. his load seem to come all at once filling my mouth as i let it drain onto him. i let him return to me. my panties were soaked with my pre-cum and my cock was rockhard. it was only about a minute later i started to arch back as he rubbed my balls through my wet panties that i knew i could not hold back. my silken lingerie amplified my orgasm to a level i had never experienced. when i came it must have been huge because he gasped and nearly choked but he never missed a drop. we quickly departed not saying much.
not long after this encounter i was going through my routine and he knocked again. we were more at ease this time and got very nasty. i don't think i could do this if i was not dressed in silk. now when i am jacking myself i assume he is watching and this brings me to incredible nastiness amplified by my wearing of silken garments.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1