Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Video questions
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Video questions 
I need to know what type of software exists, if any, to blur my gf's face on the video that I have of her. I have 2 vids of her sucking me and one of her playing with her cunt but I cannot post it cuz i need to blur her face. Also is there software to resize videos? Let me know she wants me to post them but we need to blur her face.

THANKS!!!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
im sure the software is here for this, i will be downloading it tomorrow, i will let you know xx

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/40-Video-Editing-Software-Collection/403259059ceb7f6ff03174066ed4b4643866f0ce2b41

Répondre en citant
Never heard if there is software to blur faces...any help? PM me...

Répondre en citant
Yes there is but only as part of other editing software.. or do you want it to auto recognise a face and conceal the features? I suspect the software engineers are close to that.. might be with us in a few years.

I help quite a few people on this site with technical issues including this and the size issue is not a problem for my set up. If you want to send to me contact me via here for email address. its not entirely a software issue as the hardware I have installed does some of the work

Répondre en citant
Message selective blur 
I suggest you download Avid Free DV editing software from Avid.com. Since it's free it does not include many of the features that broadcasters require. However, it does have 2 video timelines so place the same footage on V1 and V2. Add a blur effect to the top layer, then use a circle wipe to allow the unblurred image on V1 to come through. Hope this helps.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
Message Not to be crude, but . . . 
put a bag over her head? A ski mask (if you're into the whole Homeland Security genre.) Kinda only joking there - if her face can't be seen for reasons personal to her (job, family, etc.) fix it through filmmaking techniques such as not showing her face (unless the artistic vision you're going for is blurred.) To paraphrase Ansel Adams: "I'd rather see a blurry picture of a blowjob than a well focused picture of no blowjob at all."

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1