Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Filming the cumshot
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Filming the cumshot 
I use my digital camera to shoot my vids and I'm trying to find the best way to shoot myself masturbating and cumming. The issue is that I don't want to show my face, but I want to show the entire cumshot. I shoot a lot of cum and I shoot it very far, but I can't capture it on video very well. Suggestions?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant

Répondre en citant
Message filming techniques 
using a small tripod will help, its almost impossible to hold a camera with
one hand and keep it steady, walmart etc has a couple different sized tripods
and theyre not expensive

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
Thanks, but the I'm not concerned about keeping the camera still. I just want to know how to capture the whole cumshot (length of the shots and the amount of cum) without showing my face.

Répondre en citant
this is always a difficult one and is on the edge of capabilities for video, let alone domestic standard video. I actually have a reasonable cumshot in my collection here.. "in the mouth" it is called. The actual ejaculation takes about 3 frames!!

Your best bet would be to cum almost straight towards the camera rather than across the field of view. Gives more chance of seeing it successfully. I hate wasting my spunk but hey, its got to be done for the film haha

Répondre en citant
Message Put a bag over your head? 
That'd be the simplest way to keep your own face out of your cumshot....

I film a cum shot almost daily...sometimes two. I find that a good quality camcorder makes a better camera than a web cam. I am sure there are high quality web cams that work, but mine does not.
That said, there are a couple of considerations. First, choose a dark background. This seems a little obvious, since cum is white, but I am amazed at videos showing a cock cumming with a window in the background.
Second, do not hand hold the camera. Isn't one hand in action enough? A tripod or beanbag works well. Also, stay back a bit from the camera, as the motion of jacking off is exaggerated the closer you are to the camera.

When the moment of ejaculation arrives, I find it helpful to brace my right hand ( I jack off left handed) on a desk, or something. If you are going to enjoy your cum shot, this helps you concentrate on the orgasm, and not the camera.

Also, since I have just an average cock, when I cum, I like to pull my hand back toward my balls to expose as much shaft as I can. This is a personal preference...some guys like to continue stroking during their ejaculation...sort of to make cum fly everywhere. I find this distracting. I also suggest that guys who are uncut pull the foreskin back before their shot. The loose skin tends to make the cum just dribble out.

These suggestions apply to when a girl gives a hand job as well. One of my favorite cum shots is when a girl jacks a guy off without a lot of sucking, and lets the cum fly freely without tongue, tits or face impeding the shot. Obviously, this is a personal preference.

I hope this helps, and Happy Shooting (pun intended)

Répondre en citant
Message I forgot the most obvious solution 
If you are having difficulty getting a good quality video of your cum shot, due to blurred movement, actually missing the spurt, or bad lighting, etc, I have the solution.

Have someone else take the video!

It is apparent that some of the best cum shots on this site, either solo, or of a couple/group, were taken by someone not involved in the actual ejaculation. I think that you would agree that you are, or should be, rather preoccupied during the actual orgasm. This leaves the actual filming in second place.

Who will do it? Could be your partner...they might really get into it. Those that are more adventuresome ( facials/anal/handjobs/blowjobs) would be better candidates, but you never know. An open minded friend/neighbor could do it. Just because he films your wife giving you a handjob, or she films you screwing your wife and cumming on her belly does not mean they want to participate...but it does not mean they would not!

Finally, there are pros that do this kind of thing,but they are pricey.

In the end, I find marginally done amateur shot much more enjoyable than a pro shot. I get bored watching BrandiBelle take a load from some totally shaved dude with a 10 inch cock...it just doesn't seem real.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1