Fun with fantasy
Did I go too far?

Yes 57% 57% ( 4 )
No 42% 42% ( 3 )

Total des votes : 7
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Fun with fantasy 
I lay in my bed stroking my cock thinking about the cum I would be swallowing before the night was out. My brother was ***** downstairs and my Dad was ***** in the next room. For once it was Mom who was away, so I wouldn't be doing my usual thing of sneaking naked into Mom's room while Dad was away, dressing up in mom's lingerie and standing by my mother's bed with my cock as close to mom's mouth as I could get it. On those nights I always hoped *and feared) that mom would wake up and catch me, but she never did and I usually ended up putting her lingerie away, sneaking back out and downstairs and sucking my brother's cock.

Unless of course I came while dressed up stroking my cock in Mom's room, then I would strip naked trying not to get too much of the cum all over my hands on my mother's lingerie. The first time I got cum on one of Mom's slips I was terrified she would notice and chew me out. The next morning while she was in the kitchen I checked her drawer and sure enough the peach half slip was missing. I pulled my cock out and rubbed it hard, knowing my cum was on my Mom's skin at that moment. I closed the drawer and walked to the door unzipped and stroking and into the hallway where the kitchen door was almost directly across. I could hear my mom moving around in the kitchen and I closed my eyes and took a half-step forward so I would just be visible if she looked my way and counted to ten. When I opened my eyes Mom's head might have just been turning away and she said "You're all ready to go?". To *****, she must have meant.

I leaned forward against the doorjamb with one foot in the kitchen and one in the hallway so my cock was on the side away from the kitchen and I squeezed it with my right hand. I said, "I just need to finish a few math problems. I'll be in my room if you need me." Mom turned from the counter as I was talking and smiled and walked over to me. She stood really close and looked me in the eye and pinched my cheek. "I'm sure you have everything well in hand", she said, gave me a peck on the lips while reaching around and giving me a slap on the butt just inches from where my hand held my hard cock and almost making me cum. Mom didn't move and I had to mumble something and turn awkwardly into the hall so my cock wouldn't show. I took one step and dropped my jeans and underwear no the floor and stripped off my T shirt and dropped it in the hall too and walked naked into my room. I left the door open and lay on my bed where I would be visible from the neck down from someone in the hallway but I wouldn't be able to tell if they looked in. For rubbed my cock thinking about mom seeing my cloths in the hallway until after a minutes I heard her walk into the hallway, pause, take another step, pause again. She would be able to see me with one more step and I had just decided to pull the sheet up when I heard her walk into the bathroom across the hall. The door shut and I got off the bed and tiptoed to the hall.

My clothes were gone.

I stood outside the door listening to Mom and rubbing my cock knowing Mom knew I undressed in the hall. When I heard the flush I ran back to my room and stood by the closet where I couldn't be seen, stroking like mad. Mom came out and said as she walked away. "Go brush your teeth and get dressed, it's almost time to go." I peeked out my door into the bathroom and saw my clothes folded on top of the hamper. I walked across the hall to the bathroom and brushed my teeth standing naked at the sink with the door open. When I was finally done and couldn't put it off any longer I put my clothes back on but left my fly open so my hard cock would still stick out. I grabbed my backpack from my room and held it in front of me as I walked to the front door. "I'm ready when you are, Mom." Mom came to the foyer, grabbed her purse and I held the door and followed her out to the car and got in next to her with my pack on my lap to cover my cock. As I was closing my door Mom grabbed my backpack and lifted it up and said. "Let me put this in the back for you." I slammed my door and grabbed the bag and put it back in my lap and stammered: "It's OK, I'll hold it."

We started off to and talked about how I was doing in my first year of high *****. As we talked I rested my right hand on my thigh next to my backpack, and with every bump I slid my fingers under until they were touching my cock. Mom's eyes were on the road and she only glanced over at me from time to time so I would move my hand slowly deeper when I thought she wouldn't look. When my hand was about halfway under and my fingertips were just beginning to wrap around the head of my cock it slipped forward suddenly and my fist wrapped around my shaft just as Mom's eyes flicked over to me. Her eyes dropped down to look at the bag covering my hand for a moment and then back and the road and she kept talking about ***** work. For the rest of the ride I talked to Mom and rubbed my cock to ever bounce of the car.

When we pulled up in front of my ***** I took my hand out and turned away so I could open the door and keep my crotch covered. Mom had just asked about an exam I had coming up and as the door opened she leaned over and put her right hand on my thigh, pecked me on the cheek and said, "I hope it isn't too hard", smiled and winked at me.

Fortunately there were a lot of ***** outside the ***** so it didn't look too strange to be holding my pack in front of me. As I jostled down the hallway by bag got shoved aside a few times and I was afraid my hard-on would show and shoved the bag back in place as fast as I could. When I finally got to a bathroom I went to the last stall and closed the door and dropped my bag. I stood there and rubbed my cock like mad and then the thought of my mother going to work all day with my cum rubbing against her bare skin set me off and I cupped one hand to catch the cum that squirted out. I couldn't let any get on the floor, so I brought my hand to my lips and poured my cum into my mouth. After swallowing once I licked my palm and fingers, then caught a few stray drops with my other hand and rubbed them into the skin around my mouth. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands but not my face, and all day long I was deliriously horny with the smell of cum wafting to my nose and the picture of my Mom at the office talking business while her son's cumstain rubs against her belly filling my mind.

After that night, when I came in Mom's room I would always put a little spot of my semen on one of her things, then check her drawer in the morning until I knew she was wearing something with my cum on it. I started using her bras and wiping some cum inside the cup so I would know my Mom was going to work with my cum on her tits. One night I got carried away and held one of mom's bras under my cock and came right into the cups. I was surprised at how much there was and tried to wipe some off but it was soaking in. Nervous, I put it back and got undressed and went back to bed. The next day and the following the bra was still in her drawer in the morning, and it felt a little stiff. The next morning when I got up Mom was in the kitchen. When I came in she turned to me and open her arms and said, "How's my boy?" I shuffled up and she hugged me and gave me a kiss, her soft breasts on my chest. When she let me go she shrugged her shoulders and said, "This bra's itchy. Must have gotten too much bleach." She turned and brushed past me, rubbing her tits on me again, and went into her bedroom. I could hear her open a drawer and start unbuttoning her blouse and through the open door she asked me how my history report was coming. I told her whatever I could come up with while I rubbed my cock through my jeans and pictured her taking off the cum stained bra a few feet away. That night I kept thinking about Mom feeling my cum all over her tits and I ended up sucking my brothers cock half the night until I'd swallowed his cum three times.

Tonight there was my brother's cock downstairs waiting to fill my mouth.

I rose as quietly as I could out of bed and took the few steps to my doorway. My cock bobbing like a steel rod I took silent steps down the hall, freezing when the floor creaked, until I was at the brink of Dad's open bedroom door. I closed my eyes and rubbed my cock and finally took one long step out so just like with Mom dad could see me from his bed if he was awake. I counted slowly in my head to ten, dragging out the last two numbers and pounding on my cock the whole time then opened my eyes and saw Dad *****.

The thrill of being exposed to my father was so intense that I had to go farther and I took a hesitant step into the room. I closed the door as slowly as I could but it still made a few noises before I had it shut and locked behind me. I pulled Mom's lingerie drawer open and took a wad of slips out and wrapped them around my cock.Shuddering as I squeezed my erection I picked out a bra and satin corset with attached garter belts and some stockings and slipped them on, packing more slips into my bra until my tits were huge. Walking around the end of the bed I opened Mom's side of the closet and took out her one pair of pink stiletto heels. With the tiny straps on I could barely stand up, and each tap on the floor as I approached the side of Dad's bed made my heart pound.

Just like I had so many times in my brother's room I slowly knelt down beside my father's bed. Grabbing the edge of the sheet between my fingertips I lift it ever so lightly. As i t folds back I see that dad doesn't sleep with underwear and I lean forward so my open mouth is just a millimeter above my father's cock. With the warm musk of my father's crotch filling my nose I close my eyes and think of what could happen if I lower my head and close my lips around my dad's cock. My heart pounds as I imagine how good or how bad it might be and literally skips a beat when I say "one" in my head and start the countdown. By eight I'm about to panic and leave but I convince myself to stay and say "nine". Pausing between knowing what will happen if I suck my father's cock and going safely downstairs and sucking my brother I squeeze my cock in my hand as hard as I can and say "ten" in my head and lower down until I feel my father's soft cock touch my tongue. I close my lips around dad's cock and suck it into my mouth while it begins to fill with blood. I keep my lips pressed to his balls and stomach as it gets too big for my mouth and pushes into my throat. I feel a tear in my eye and I gag once just as I hear Dad mumble something and come awake. He startles and his cock pushes into my throat and swells faster and I'm just thinking I have to get some air when I feel dad's hands grab my head and convince it into his crotch. He pumps up into my face and grinds his hips as I start to choke and struggle. "Oh yeah, I knew you'd be a good cock sucker. Mom's told me about you dressing up and you know she saw you sucking your brother's cock so I knew it was just a matter of time."

I heard him reach behind himself and turn on the bedside lamp, then I heard a beep. "You probably need some air," Dad said, pulling my head up by my long hair. As I gasped in oxygen I saw my father had a digital camera pointed at my face. "This is going to be real popular on the Internet, and with what I have planned for you there will be lots more to go with it. You're going to have cock inside you most of the time from now on. Here, turn over and lie like this with your head over the bed,"

Dad got up and stood with his cock hanging in front of my mouth, let me lick it for a moment while I coughed and drank in air then shoved in until his balls were pressed into my nose. He pinned my hands as I started to struggle. "It's going to be like this for you now, I'm going to expose you as a cum-drinking ***** slut and there isn't anything you can do about it. I'm throwing away all your boy clothes and you aren't going to be allowed to wear anything but high heels and slutty lingerie around the house. We'll get you some tiny microskirts to wear to *****, but you can only wear crotchless panties under them if you wear anything. Your cock can never be covered completely again. I know Mr. Highland your gym teacher likes young boys, so I'm sure you'll get at least one chance every day to get some cock at ***** in the locker room, but any chance anywhere you get to have cock shoved into you I want you to take it right away. I know men who will pay to take a whore like you for themselves or for a group fuck toy and once we get this video on the internet and then a couple good ones of you being gangbanged and covered in cum we should be able to keep you taking cock in front of the cameras every day."

Dad had been pumping into my mouth the whole time he said all that and I coughed and gasped when he pulled out and wiped his cock around my face. "I know you want to fuck your mom, too, but that's only going to happen when you've been a good cum whore. When mom comes home I'll give you one freeby fuck with her only because I want to get video of your mother riding your cock while she feeds your brother's dick down your throat out in public right away, but after that you'll have to prove to me that you've been a good whore before you'll get to put your cock into your mother's body again.

Dad sped up his strokes into my mouth and I felt his cock jerk inside me. His cock pulled out and he started squirting cum all over my face with the camera pointed in for a close up. When he finished cumming he stopped me from wiping my face and told me to go wake up my brother and bring him up so he could post the first video online before making one fucking me like a girl while I choke on my brother. I'm almost to my brother's room now and my father's cum is still dripping from my chin and I'm asking myself "have I gone too far?"

It's too late to turn back now.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1