Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Applying things to the Clitoris
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Applying things to the Clitoris 
I have been surfing around the internet for more ways to arouse my partner. Does anyone have experience puttting substances like toothpaste, or using ginger on the clitoris?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message Re: Applying things to the Clitoris 
[quote="brown15"]I have been surfing around the internet for more ways to arouse my partner. Does anyone have experience puttting substances like toothpaste, or using ginger on the clitoris?[/quote]

The best thing to put on the beautiful clitoris is your hot tongue!!!

Répondre en citant
Hey a that is always the best with a hard cock a very close second!! We use a product from Adam and Eve called Make her cum. It just takes a very little dab on your finger and then right to her clitoris and in just a few minutes of rubbing BAAM!! One orgasm after another!! I can catch my wife totally unprepared for sex, like right when she gets in from work, or when she's *****. The other day I timed my adventure. We were getting ready to go out to get groceries or something. I went into the bathroom were she was finishing getting ready with my ointment in hand. Walked right behind her and kissed her on the neck while unzipping her jeans. Slipped down her pants and panties just to her thighs. Dipped my finger in the Make Her cum and went right to her clitoris. It took three minutes and I had her first orgasm!! I held her for another of couple minutes while she had a couple more orgasms. Now keep in mind I was fully clothed and ready to go out this whole time. This whole thing lasted about 5 minutes and left her so weak in the knees she could hardly walk!! Needless to say we didn't get to the store for while. She paid me back with a fantastic blow job to completion in her mouth!!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
Try 'Durex O Gel' = specially made to rub on the clit, where it tingles and excites. Put some on the underside of your cock and rub it in that way. Good lube for fucking, too. We use it when swinging - R loves to put it on her girlfriends and do some heavy finger playing. Tastes OK as well when you need to lick the clit.

Répondre en citant
Message tounge on clit 
my wife loves my tounge, but shes been getting yeast infections and were afraid for me to eat her. do dental dams work? are the sensitive ?

Répondre en citant
Message clit 
For the people in UK try sherbert (remember sherbet dips (fizzy)blows them wild, theres is also a fizzy type substance used in cooking for puddings , prob work same way

Répondre en citant
Message space dust 
agree with vouyer..find what was called space dust or crazy sherbert..its fizzles with the slightest bit of wetness..and tak it from me when applied to an already stimulated clit it is an amazing feeling....and guys same for you my hubby loves me to take space dust in my mouth then put my mouth on the end of his cock..he says its out of this world..

Répondre en citant
I'm guess the USA equivalent would be pop rocks.
I might try this :)

Répondre en citant
I can say from personal experience - as a sexually 'experimenting' teen I once put toothpaste on my cock whilst wanking.

three words of advice, gents:

no, no & no.

three more:

Christ, it burns.

Répondre en citant
Message brrrrrr 
ICE ICE ICE, WORKS ON MINE

Répondre en citant
Could try some menthol gum before you go down on her! I've had some crazy times with blowjobs and menthol on my dick - it's a crazy feeling!

Répondre en citant
I'm a man but I think it's 50/50. Recently there was a case with https://stripprofiles.com/model/AkiShina
and when she herself asked to give a blowjob, I WAS SHOCKED! Have you ever had this?? And about a couple of months ago there was a case where I, on the contrary, begged a girl to give me a blowjob. So I think there is no clear answer here.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1