Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Induldging Couple
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Induldging Couple 
I find myself kneeling at the foot of a king sized bed, wearing nothing but grey, loose fitting boxers. I look ahead and can see a naked loving couple holding one another in their arms. Watching both of them embrace, both in love and enjoying their company gives me a warm feeling.

They both break their embrace; while the woman, with dark features and a curvy figure starts to turn herself around straddle her man’s face. I can immediately fell myself becoming engorged bearing witness to this in front my own eyes, pressing up against the soft material of my shorts. Her dark, thick pubic hair embraces his face, while he pulls her bottom and hips into his face and takes all of her into his mouth, almost in an animalistic fashion.

I watch the woman grasp his very thick cock in the palm of her hand, slowly teasing his engorged head with the tip of her tongue; making slow licks around the outside of his head; his toes begin to curl at the sensation of her wet warm tongue on him

The woman then slowly slides her tongue down the middle of the backside of his shaft, all the way down to his balls, where she starts to caress them in her mouth. Seeing this, I almost instinctively reach inside my shorts and caress my own, thickening cock, with the head already coated with precum. She slowly slides her tongue back up his enormous shaft, all the way until her lips reach the top of his head. She looks up at me, into my eyes, slowly widening and opens her mouth wide and takes his head into between her thick wet lips. I immediately grow even harder watching this.

Watching her take this thick and lock cock all the way down her throat, I start to finds myself slowly creeping up the foot of the bed, with ever inch she swallows down her throat, I feel myself pressing harder against my shorts. He is in heaving, letting out subtle moans, while she is pressing her thick hips down on his face. Before I realize it, I am on top of the bed, merely a few feet from the both of them, gazing into her eyes, as she is slowly working him up and down into her mouth.

After one stroke, sliding up, watching her lips slowly sliding up and over his engorged head, almost too big for her mouth to take, the woman looks into my eyes; both of us are gazing into one another. I am in awe and heaven bearing witness to this. With her eyes fixed into mine, she takes one last wide stroke of his cock into her mouth and slowly pulls back, her lips slightly covered in saliva and precum. I am locked into her gaze..

I start to move in even closer to the both of them, now only a few feet from them both, I desire to taste her full lips. She can sense this, and while grasping her mans cock in her palm, slowly pulls her mouth away from his swollen head. As I slowly go in, I can see a small tether of precum glistening from the bottom of her lip, to the tip of his cock. Both our eyes close, and our lips lock. Passionately, deeply kissing one another, I can taste the mixture of precum and her saliva on our lips. This is turning me on so.
I
After what seems like an eternity, our lips part and we both lean back a bit. While still looking into my eyes, she engulfs his head into her mouth and slowly takes all of it back into her. Watching her take this large cock into her mouth, so passionately caressing him with her tongue and lips, move slowly in closer; I am mere inches from her mouth and this large cock.
:D

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1