Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Just Returned
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Just Returned 
Written quickly, sorry for typos and/or grammatical errors
We were sitting on the couches, he was at the green couch (the larger of the two) and I leaned in and pressed my lips into his. Soft, different. It was like in the movies when the slow music is playing and when they start kissing they are sent into a spiral of passion, the music starts to speed up and basically kicks into action. With amazing harmonies, twisted guitar chords and loud singing. Like the beginning of everything…

That happened, I felt like I was pushed into another world, with spirals spinning around me, butterflies singing. I pull away and stare deep into his brown eyes, I see my reflection in the brown mass and he can see him self. I placed my hand on his cheek and pulled him in more, flicking my tongue softly against his. We stood up, lips never parting and pushed ourselves into the back of the wall. My lips trailed now down his neck, he pulled my waist in closer and my hands fell over his shoulders. I sucked gently at the skin under his left ear. I felt his fingers travel up my back, under my shirt.

I spot and kissed back to his lips where he met mine with a smile
"Come here" he laughed, picking me up. I pulled away and smiled, tears finally falling down onto his face as I looked down at him. He swiped up my feet and carried me down the long hall to his room. He tossed me on the bed, thoughtfully, I rolled to the middle and smiled widely wiping my tears quickly.
"You come here." I said, trying to act tough. He smiled and pulled off his shirt then climbed on top of me. He pushed his lips into mine tugging at the hem of my shirt. I moaned gently, and nodded, he paused and broke the kiss to pull my shirt over my head, then he pressed his face between my breasts, kissing each one gently. one hand behind my head and the other against my hip bones.

I kept my hands to his body, toned, soft, smooth. My fiancé, my love, my DO NOT APPROVE. Shivers ran down my spine and I arched up into him, he quickly said back
"miss me much?" I shook my head, always sarcastic,
"Not a bit, babe." I said, taking his face away from my chest and kissing him again, I could feel his shaved head under my hands and his rough fingers against my skin, I knew it was John. I kissed deeper, my cunt was starting to get wet beneath a pair of g-string white panties that I had saved just for the occasion, that day I was wearing a blue tank top and denim skirt that John had easily slid up. Now he was working on my bra, he motioned for me to arch my back and then unhooked and slipped off my bra.

My breasts were free to him, in open air nipples erect. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand from behind my head and placed it against my hot cunt. He slid my panties to the side and rubbed his middle finger around my wet lips and then pushed it inside of me
"Mmm..." he smiled, kissing my forehead, before drawing his finger out again. I protested a little bit and held up two fingers. He grinned and pushed in two fingers, it has been two months since I has seen him and his fingers were tight in my pussy. He pushed them in and out of me, eyes locked on mine. my hands were very busy too, down past my skirt and at his belt. I pulled the belt off and yanked it off quickly, throwing it on the floor, then unzipped his blue jeans and pulled off the button. He smirked at me and broke the kiss one more time to pull off his pants and boxers and tear off my skirt and panties.

I groaned softly. Finally! I was able to see him naked in front of me, hard as a rock, tattoo in plain view. I sat up and pulled him on top of me, whispering "Fuck me." in his ear, he bit my earlobe and mustered out "I am, baby, I am." His fingers found their way to my wet cunt and he spread my lips. I shivered again and pulled my legs around his waist, the head of his cock slid up and down my pussy lips and he pushed in. It was painful at first but things worked out and he began to slowly thrust in and out of me. The hair on my body stood on end and I pressed up against him my arms wrapped tightly around him. I bit his neck and pulled, he quickly grabbed my hair and pulled me down, tugging at my lower lip. I grunted and pushed my hips into him, before I knew it we were fucking heavily. Our bodies pressed together beaded with sweat.

John continued to thrust in and out of me, he kept his hands around my head and pushed hard into me, I've missed his cock so much. The warm feeling, the perfect length the way he works me up into a frenzy with it. I moaned his name loudly and dug my fingernails into his back, he was pumping me so hard that my full breasts bounced up and down. I moaned again, friction growing between us as our bodies rocked against each others bodies. His cock slid in and out of me roughly, hitting everything just the way I like it.

"Harder." I ordered, he spanked my ass and pulled out flipping me over, this time roughly, he spanked my ass again and I moaned and smiled back at him. spanked my ass again and pulled my hips up so we were in a doggy style position. He entered me again, his cock pulsing so hard I could feel it against my clit, he wrapped his arms around my waist leaning his pelvis down against my ass thrusting hardly, spanking my ass occasionally. "Oh, God, baby. Yes!" I screamed, taking his hard cock like a champ, John now took to spanking, roughing up my ass till it was red. Then that's when it hit. The most intense pleasure I have ever felt. He kissed the nape of my neck and whispered "I love you, baby." in my ear. Chills ran over my body. My pussy tensed up and in an instant I fell against the bed, my legs up against his ass as he fucked me while I came. He was hunched over me pounding me, my fingers dug into the goose down comforter and I screamed into the pillow. He spanked my ass one more time and came inside of me, falling down on top of me, kissing me deeply on the corner of my lips.

I let him slide in and out of me and moaned feeling the wetness between my legs.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1