Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Sucking Off My First Male Crush
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Sucking Off My First Male Crush 
I started becoming bi-curious as a young man. I am athletic and would occasionally catch myself checking out the cocks and butts on the other guys in the showers at the gym after a good workout. By my senior year one of the guys in particular caught my attention most often. His name was Dan and he was just my type. Dan was athletic, a multi sport player, about 5’10” and what turned me on most about him was his thickly muscled legs and his perfectly round bubble butt. I was also impressed by his thick member that hung nicely between those legs.

Like most men I was horny all the time. Women were still the main focus of my fantasies but unfortunately I didn’t have a girlfriend to satisfy my needs. I would spend my nights with my eight inch erection in hand fantasizing about tight female asses until I shot a huge load all over my stomach. As time went on, I found myself also fantasizing about men and giving blow jobs. Dan was usually the focus of my male lust.

Even though I had shared many a locker room with Dan, I had not spoken often to him. I tend to admire from afar since I am not good at talking to people. However, my luck would soon change. I did have a core group of about three male friends that I hung out with quite a bit. One of them was named Andrew and he was the first of us to get his own apartment. As with most young people starting out, the cost of rent and bills started to get tough for Andrew to cover by himself. He needed a roommate. It turns out that he worked with Dan and Dan’s family was moving out of state. Dan wanted to stay in town and needed a place.

Well, right away Dan moved in with my friend Andrew. I was over at their place a lot and seeing Dan hanging around the apartment in nothing but boxers on most evenings caused the frequency of my fantasies to increase. It turns out he was a really cool guy too. So cool that he never had any problem attracting girls. He never even had to try. They just threw themselves at him. He seemed to always have a really hot girlfriend.

As you get to know people, their defenses come down so Dan and I started to have some really open conversations. He confided in me that he was often unable to maintain an erection when he went to bed with his girlfriends and usually ended up just cuddling in bed. This seemed odd to me since I would have had no trouble staying rock hard for the kind of girls he was bringing home. Eventually I started to wonder if Dan was even into girls. I was about to find out for sure.

I was bored one night and decided to see what Andrew and Dan were up to. As I approached the apartment I could see that Andrew‘s car was gone but Dan‘s was there. I parked around the corner and started my way toward their front door. I had to pass the bedroom to get there. The light was on and I looked over to see that the curtains were slightly parted, just enough to see Dan inside masturbating. My heart skipped a beat. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen.

There Dan stood completely nude while stroking his thick seven inches. His tight bubble butt clenched and flexed as he pleasured himself. I could not move from that spot. I stood transfixed on the object of my desires. Needless to stay, my cock was rock hard in an instant. Dan appeared to be close to finishing too. He had his eyes closed and his body started to tense. Just then a car pulled up behind me. It was the neighbors. Dan heard the car and stopped and turned around. I turned and continued walking right for the front door as if I hadn’t seen a thing.

I knocked on the door, unsure if he noticed me having a peak or not. Dan answered wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. I was still hard and this did nothing to make my dick shrink. In fact, I was sure that Dan looked down at my crotch as he invited me inside. He told me that he had just gotten out of the shower. I knew better of course. I had so many thoughts going through my head and there was an awkward tension between us. My prevailing thought was that this was the perfect moment to make a move on my friend. Having a dick myself I know that when one of these things is hard you are likely to do anything to get off. I had him where I needed him.
It would just take guts to act on my desires.

He started to excuse himself to get dressed but I told him, he didn’t have to do that.

“What?” he asked with a somewhat shocked tone.

I calmly replied that it was his house and I was a guest so he should do what feels comfortable. After all, I like to sit around nude after a shower plus we had shared locker rooms before. He didn’t have anything I hadn’t seen. I had just admitted to looking at his nude body and I felt a little excited having done so. A grin came across his face and I noticed his dick jump under that towel. Bingo!

He stood up and said “Good point .” then dropped his towel. He was rock solid from head to toe but mostly importantly in the crotch area.

“You’ve never seen it like this though” Dan teased.

The ball was in my court. “Actually I have, just a few minutes ago when you were jerking off in front of the window.”

You could cut the tension in the air. Fortunately Dan was just as horny as me and made the first move. He walked toward me. I was sitting down so his cock was eye level and I didn’t take my gaze off of it as it bounced my way.

“Then you know that I didn’t finish. Wanna give me a hand?“ He said, almost as if daring me.

In the most erotic moment of my life up to that point, no more words were to be spoken. It was all action.

I reached out and grabbed his dick with my left hand as I looked up into his eyes. With my right hand I started to play with his balls. He threw his head back and just enjoyed my touch. Long strokes up and down his shaft had him moaning and me as hard as I had ever been. I looked at his dick in my hand. This was the first time I had held one other than my own and it was better than I had imagined. As I looked at his cock head bulge more with each stroke, my mouth began to water. I wanted to suck him off in the worst way.

Dan must have read my mind because he reached out for the back of my head, pulling my face closer to his cock. It brushed my lips and the pre-cum smeared over them. I licked it off and then kissed the head of his dick. I turned my head to the side and kissed my way up and down his shaft. As I got back to the top, I slowly parted my lips and took the head of his cock into my mouth. I let it rest on my tongue for a few seconds. I slid my tongue from side to side across the ridge of his cockhead. Then went for broke. I wrapped my lips around that dick and proceeded to give my first ever blowjob.

I have a really long tongue and I put it to use. I held the head of his dick with my lips and then let my tongue snake out down his shaft. I let it roll around on the underside of his dick then bring it back to the tip where I would swirl my tongue around in circles. I then swallowed every inch of his rigid pole and started bobbing up and down the entire length.

Apparently I was pretty good because Dan had a tight grip on either side of my head as he yelled out “Oh God! Oh God!”

I ran my hands up and down his legs and behind him, finding his perfect ass. I was now making love to him with my mouth and loving the feel of his taught ass in my hands. All too soon, Dan started to really tighten up. His cock grew enormous in my mouth and I knew what was about to happen. I was going to get a load of cum in my mouth. I started to really bob up and down on his shaft and that sent him over the edge. He pulled my head all the way down on his cock and shot a load right to the back of my throat. His jizz filled my mouth at least three times. It was fucking hot! I swallowed for all I was worth and kept gently sucking him until the tension left his body. The first words spoken were by Dan.

“That was the best blowjob I have ever had. I’m glad I was right about you.”

Right about me? He told me that he had seen me checking out other guys in the shower and was waiting for the right moment to try me out.

“Well, I’m glad you noticed then. Next time you want to jack off, maybe you can call me and use my mouth instead.”

Dan‘s reply was like music to my ears

“You’re damned right I will. But I think you need some relief yourself now.”

He got on his knees in front of me and released my aching cock from my jeans. Dan proved to me that he was definitely experienced in the ways of cock sucking. He even ran his tongue over my balls and down to my ass a couple of times. There was no doubt in my mind that I had found a new best friend when he swallowed the biggest load of cum that my dick ever produced. We went on to do a lot more than this and spent a few nights in bed together and in threesomes with his girlfriend who it turns out loved to watch two guys get it on. But that’s another story.

Répondre en citant
Message hot as fuck 
id love to know more now im rock hard to

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1