Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Does anyone like to do this?(Trying to add the pic! sorry!)
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Does anyone like to do this?(Trying to add the pic! sorry!) 
Does anyone like to have tributes or monitors done to their own pics? I would love to see another cock in my pics. I think that would be so hot! I'm straight/BI who knows. I know I like looking at nice cock as well as nice tits and pussy! If anyone is interested pm me and check my pics and vids! Have fun!

π

Répondre en citant
Oh well, Hoped to hear from someone! LOL Enjoy the day!

Répondre en citant
You really need to do something about resizing that picture.

Répondre en citant
Was so excited to get a comment, but it's a negative one about resizing my picture! LOL, what a disappointment. And anyhow, isn't bigger better? Sorry you didn't like lisabnn 'sex god' lol Why bother commenting. Jeez! Shocked

Répondre en citant
It was not a negative comment about your photo. The truth of the matter is the picture is way to big and you have to move the page around to look at it all, suggesting that you might want to resize it was just a helpful idea to maybe get more people to look at it and get you your needed comments. Have a good

I'm sorry you took that as a negative comment, tj. I couldn't say anything negative or positive because it was so hard to read your entry d/t the size of your picture. I was thinking if you re-sized your picture so that it didn't completely change the layout of your post you might get more responses. I would be happy to help you adjust the size of your picture if you need assistance.
lisa

Répondre en citant
looks so sexy but far to big great pic though

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1