Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Wand insertion
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Wand insertion 
It seems very few people have tried ever inserting their magic wand (or other wands fashioned after the original) into a woman's vagina?

We have a wand, not Hitachi, but just a bit smaller. We cover the wand's knob with a condom, use lube and slowly let the massaging action relax the entry to my vagina. Eventually the whole head is just swallowed almost by itself, and then...its in. I personally find the stimulation of the strong vibes inside VERY sexy. Usually during the playtime, my husband just sucks my breasts simultaneously (ahh, what a wonderful feeling that is!) and the combination gets me off hard.

The thing with this is, the powerful stimulus doesn't allow me to settle down from my orgasm, but instead I usually stay on the sexual arousal plateau and continue to get orgasm after another until my stomach muscles can't take more and start really cramping. Thats the time to stop and take a breather..!

We do bondage play also sometimes, and if my husband puts the wand inside me while I am a bit "tied up", there's just no way I can push it out of me. The strong vibrations make it really hard to use my vaginal muscles well enough to push it out, and after one orgasm like this it becomes totally impossible, my muscles won't do it. He has me then in a pretty helpless and vulnerable state, which is pretty sexy when doing it! Smile

I'd really advise more women to try this, but be careful please. If you have a wand in and you move badly, the fact that a big hard "stick" is sticking out of you can hurt you badly. So no sudden moves of jumping up, stay on your back & enjoy it. Same goes for electricity, unless your wand is rechargeable, do take care in making sure you don't get electricuted (yikes!). A condom cover helps this and keeps the toy clean. But its fun and very, Very pleasurable..! What a massage to the g-spot..and everything else inside!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message who? 
What is the manufacturer of the wand? Might like to try your technique.

Répondre en citant
I sent you are private message with links, have a look. There are many rechargeable options available also.

Répondre en citant
Message Re Electric Wand 
The electrocution risk may be worth thinking about. My wife squirts like a garden hose at times (see vids) and even with a condom on the wand I've worried about all that fluid with all that 120 AC right there. Perhaps we can convince Hitachi there's a market for a double insulated or three-prong version of their wand Wink.
And yes, we've tried to insert the head but it seems just a wee bit too big unfortunately.

Répondre en citant
Fortunately there are many wands now that are rechargeable, and should pose no electricity risks.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1