Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Panties
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Panties 
Hi,
I was wondering if there are any ladies on here that would like to share their dirty panties with me? I just love the scent captured in the gusset of panties that have been worn all day and when I see pix or vid's of the pussy that created the aroma..... Mmmmm, tat just tips me over the edge.

Ok, ok. I haven't had any pussy for a couple of months... not even a sniff!

Ged it?

Oh if you don't gd it... just forget it!

But if you'd like to see pix or vid's of your panties being played with, PM me. :)

Répondre en citant
Message My dirty, worn panties 
It completely turns me on to sell my dirty, worn panties. Let me know if you are interested. I also include 2 of my nastiest personal videos, one of me squirting all the way across the bed, and another of my creamy ovulation cum gushing out of my pussy.

Répondre en citant
Message used panties 
I adore panties that have been peed in or dribbled in. If anyone would like to chat, e mail or share there pics/ panties please get in touch

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
Message Me in my panties 
okay I'm straight, but I love woman's panties. I just uploaded my pics so check them out. However, I just don't understand why there were people lying here. Right now! You I would love to show off my WebCam. But there seems to be no one to share that with. bummer!let me know if you're interested

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
would llike to hear from laidies who have tried a c-string

Répondre en citant
Message panties 
I dont see why people have to lie about what they like wearing ok first off iam bi and secondley i love wearing panties have since i was in high *****,they fit better there are more colors and style choices and alot of my old girl friends and even my late wife loved seeing me in them.Girls wear our boxers and bother male clothing so why can't we guys wear panties if its only at home or when we travel on business or something,hell i know theres the macho guy thing but yeah lots of guys wear em and they like em so stop lying to yourself and wear what you want even if its in private you know you dont have to tell others what u like or do just be yourself and enjoy oh yes i love having hot sex with women especially going down on em. Very Happy

Répondre en citant
Ahora me alegro de que me di cuenta de este sitio, exactamente la informacion adecuada que queria!

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1