Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
directing room
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message directing room 
i know that it can be extremely annoying especially for the ladies to be constantly bombarded with directions and i understand that, but if there was a room where directing was ok then the ladies who dont mind being asked to do or show certain things wouldn't mind being directed.i'm not much of a diretor myself but sometimes find the admin are v quick to mute.sometimes when im on cam i like to be told what to do or show but then again im male and that seems acceptable.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Yak, Directing of anyone male or female is not allowed in the SE room and i have warned and muted females in the room for directing also. I think your idea for a Directing room is good i just hope that if Admin makes it, that it's not full of just men or that because they can direct they become disrespectful to those ladies who may go in and enjoy being asked or told what to do sexually. Use the feedback button at the top and ask Admin if they are willing to try a Directing room for a short period of time to see how many peep's male and female partake. If it's a hit they might leave it in place.

Respects
Saxon

Message thumbs up 
very good answer

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message GREAT 
we will try it

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1