Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Why was I muted, booted or banned from SE chat ?
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Why was I muted, booted or banned from SE chat ? 
First a quick run down on the history of the SE chat room

A few years back the ladies who went on cam became tired of mostly male chatters demanding , requesting and directing them when on cam. There was also a large majority that wanted a room for English speaking only.

Now reason's for being muted, kicked or banned in SE chat room. Most people fail to read the room rules before entering and find themselves being warned and muted right from the start they read as follows " The English speaking room for sex chat and sex camming. Please do not direct or be rude to those who are on cam . No spam or advertising other sites". Not that hard to follow huh? well, sorry to say some do find it hard to follow.

The sex camming SE chat room is not pay as you go sex chat leaving it open for you to demand, request or direct those who choose to go on cam. Those who do go on cam choose to do so for themselves and are free to do or show what they please ( as long as it legal) and do so in SE to be free of demands, requests and directing.

The normal process that most MOD's use in re-guards to those who break room rules may vary a bit but most try to warn the offending chatter first either a room announcement, a personal warning or whisper. Most also try to give 2 warnings before muting, on the third rule infraction you can expect to be muted.

Being kicked or booted from the room works the same way but you have been warned and maybe muted twice, third time offence is a 15 min time out to never never land.

Getting Banned from chat can be as long as 5mins, 30 mins, hr's, days , years or forever. Depending on the offence and how bad the persons actions in the room decides how long the MOD may ban the individual. If you spam the room with site links to other sites you can be banned for life. It's best to whisper those links to your friends if you must in the room. Being rude, nasty, abusive to fellow chatters can also get you banned for life if it is deemed excessive.

Chatters come to SE to have fun, enjoy the sex, see friend's they have met and do not come to the room to be abused, humiliated, or treated badly by anyone ( that's what the BDSM room is for lol ) 9 time's out of 10 you will be removed from the room ASAP for being rude, nasty, abusive to fellow chatters. Also going off and getting really nasty with a MOD will get you banned even longer if not banned for life, reason for this is if your going to be abusive or nasty to a MOD who is trying to just keep order in the room then 9 times outta 10 your not really the kind of chatter for SE sex chat.
Fighting in chat with others can also get you kicked or banned. There really is no reason to get into a fight with anyone in chat it disrupts the fun flow and harmony of the room and makes both sides look bad. Your ignore button is your best friend on this matter. Those who are warned to drop the issue or ignore those who are egging it on and do not, can find themselves kicked or banned from the room for the betterment of those in the room having a good time.

Most chatters come to SE for the chat and camming here at YUVUTU not to be begged and pestered to go to a private messaging site for one on one. Pestering someone in the room to do private messaging can get you muted, kicked and possibly banned for a short time it's just best not to do it and enjoy the chatting experience here.

Another thing that does not seem to go well with the ladies in the room, those who open a Private Message to someone without asking. It's best to ask first, your taking a chance on getting put on ignore by the person your trying to chat to if you do not ask for permission first.

That's all I can come up with right now and I hope it helps those who take the time to read and figure out just what the hell I have been talking about :). Rules are rules we all live with em every day and SE chat is no different. The best thing i can say is show respect for your fellow chatters in the room and you will get it back.

Respects
Saxon

[/b]

Dernière édition par saxon le 2012-03-19 12:46:42; édité 2 fois

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message read the tin 
your explanation is indeed complete. however. its not rocket science ...maybe the text it is written in needs to be bigger lol

caat xxxx

Répondre en citant
I will use this to post the link to the room when needed... its very useful.

I have also asked Admin if it possible to post up the room rules like they do in the CFNM room, as a reminder to the persistent ones who wont listen to the Mods

This s brilliant though Sax...thank you.

Pea
xxx

Répondre en citant
It is too bad that these rules only apply to some. It is my perception, and the perception of others, that these rules are applied very loosely to some and very strictly to others. And in several cases Moderators themselves fail to follow these exact rules. Rules are great if they are applied to everyone equally. Unfortunately, in this particular chat room, many feel they are not.

Répondre en citant
Message @ bulldog 
..others will find better words, cause my english is not the best, but i saw you several times in chat and i never thought your main cause was to have fun and any erotic times, but destroy the flow and find a reason to let the mods look like nonsense. maybe you should look out for an alternative and let this grown up chat be as it is...a community of chilled people with fun...

ty

Répondre en citant
Message Re: @ bulldog 
[quote="ubud"]..others will find better words, cause my english is not the best, but i saw you several times in chat and i never thought your main cause was to have fun and any erotic times, but destroy the flow and find a reason to let the mods look like nonsense. maybe you should look out for an alternative and let this grown up chat be as it is...a community of chilled people with fun...

ty[/quote]

Let us assume you are 100% accurate ubud. Let's say I was not there to have fun or "erotic times". Let us assume that I was only there destroy the flow or to cause a problem for the mods. I don't agree with your assessment entirely, but for the sake of argument, lets say you are spot on. If that is the case, then by the rules posted above, I would have received a warning or two and then upon the third warning muted. This never happened in my case. I received one very rude threatening warning and when I tried to defend myself I was banned. The rules are obviously not applied equally to all chatters. It's a fact, lets admit that at least. And as far as warnings go, they were virtually non existent in my case. Other chatters (obviously friends with the mods), I have seen do exactly what you describe above (being rude, nasty, abusive to fellow chatters) and are laughed at by the mods. In fact I have seen 2 particular mods ridicule chatters in the room in front of everybody.

When Wetchick banned me initially, I was told I was banned for 1 month. When I talked with Simon, he unbanned me but told me to be a good chatter. When I returned to chat, Wetchick whispered this to me:

wetchick: I won't be repeating this again, if you so much as make one sarcastic or snidey comment about cams, people or videos in here again either under this name or your Inferno one I will ban you for life, I am not to be taken lightly!

First, I was shocked at her lack of professionalism. Then I apologized. At this point, I felt very intimidated by the mods. I mean anything I said would be scrutinized. Anything I said could be taken as sarcastic, but all was great for a month or so.... until i complimented a mod (i think it was you ubud) on their control of the room and applying the rules equally to all without being emotional or unprofessional. The mod asked me if I had had other problems with other mods not being fair and I explained that I had in fact witnessed mods letting their title or emotions determine who was muted, banned or booted rather than the rules they always recite. I told him that the issue was behind me. Then, Wetchick popped in the room and without warning.... 1 year ban. (Thanks ubud :))

I don't claim to be perfect, and in fact I agree I may have needed to be put in my place. Honestly, I am over it now. I just want others to know that being banned is more about who's butt you kiss than rules that you break... at least that is my perception.

Répondre en citant
Message ... 
I will clarify this a little, you had been reported on a lot of occasions by other chatters for constantly instigating discussions about the mods in the room, added to the fact that you used to call us all The Foe and visual evidence of your actions by several of us I did initially ban you for 1 month, after admin lifted that ban it was flagged in the mod forums and admin banned you for 1 year himself!
Occasionally this doesn't become effective so when you returned later I was in there and implemented the 1 year ban from there.

Subsequently you other id's, i.e Mandy5 was also subject to the same banning which is no doubt why you decided to bring this thread to the forefront.

Répondre en citant
Thanks for the clarification wetchick. I wasn't actually looking for clarification on my case, but nonetheless, thanks.

This original thread was about rules for the chatroom and reasons for being muted booted or banned. I just wanted to point out that those rules are ignored or applied based on what level of friendship one has with the mods. And that the mods let emotions guide them rather than these rules... or at least that is the perception of many chatters including myself.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1