Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Hey
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Hey 
Why I m banned on chat?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Looks like you have been banned 3 months for harassing the ladies and not listening to repeated warnings to stop by room moderators.

Message not sure 
I don't know what went on exactly but if you've been banned then you obviously broke a fundimental site ruling, you receive a ban after being warned several times.

If you persist you are then removed from the chatroom

So, either that, or you're under 21

Répondre en citant
He was told countless times about the room rules and chose to ignore myself and other moderators. Was muted and kicked many times, before this ban was put into place.

Pea
xxx

Répondre en citant

Répondre en citant
Message Re: a 
brazzers123 a écrit:
Ok.Can you unban me? i will be good

I seriously doubt that. I vote no.

Répondre en citant
Is not a vote bro .................. :) Is your call , admin will ask if he complains to them if you want to take it back .................... stand your ground ................... my input ....................... for what it's worth nowa dayz lol ............

Respects
Saxon

brazzers, I don't know why you were banned but the 'rules' of chat are there to make the experience pleasant for everyone. If you were not following the rules of the room - be it no directing, no harassing, whatever - you were probably warned and you chose to ignore the warning. You may of course ask admin to undo your ban, otherwise we'll see you when your ban is up and I hope you come back to chat and enjoy yourself.
lisa

Répondre en citant
Message Just get a new account 
Many here have multiple accounts. I think some even talk to themselves!

Next time cool it, and follow the rules and suggestions from admin.

Constantly harassing the women who willingly show what they want makes no sense!

Répondre en citant
i see my message was removed... that actually proves my point.... lol... favortism AND censorship... hooray!

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1