Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Yuvutu mobile version always redirect to me to..
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Yuvutu mobile version always redirect to me to.. 
htt://m.xxxdirect.mobi/ and there ask me if i want a... Fart App ¿? Shocked wtf.??

Anyone else have this problem or is just my phone??..btw, is an Android.. Rolling Eyes

Not just your phone... I get the same thing too. I have to type the full addy in to get to yuvu every time.. cannot use the saved bookmark as it never works... sooooo frustrating !!

Pea
xxx

Répondre en citant
Not just your phone... I get the same thing too. I have to type the full addy in to get to yuvu every time.. cannot use the saved bookmark as it never works... sooooo frustrating !!

Pea
xxx

Weird.... I read that other users of UK, New Zealand some countries in Latin America have the same problem ...sounds like a location problem ...

Kisses.

Hopefully Admin can look into it when they have the time and see if it's something they can resolve.

Pea
xxx

Répondre en citant
If your phone has less than 320 pixels across then you get redirected. This is because the yuvutu mobile site won't work well on such a phone. If you are getting re-directed and you have a screen with more than 320 pixels across, then please get in touch with yuvutu admin.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
If your phone has less than 320 pixels across then you get redirected. This is because the yuvutu mobile site won't work well on such a phone. If you are getting re-directed and you have a screen with more than 320 pixels across, then please get in touch with yuvutu admin.

Oh, sad news then i guess have to buy a new phone then...don´t be stingy Laughing

Anyway, thanks for reply .

I´m going to translate this for the spanish forum, thanks again. Very Happy

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1