Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
got banned?
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message got banned? 
always enjoyed the site... got muted and attacked by mod and friend for writing "handle those" to a video someone was showing of a threeway, The Mod Kelly threatened me and was really flexing her muscles, i understand the need to matain order for the integerity of the site, but this power should not be given to those who wield it so recklessly, i realize that this community is very tight nit in some respects and that i am just a casual visitor, so my complaint will most likely fall on deaf ears. Too bad this used to be a great place to meet people, But now its like being in some bizzaro high *****. Anyways Kelly good luck, sorry if i offeneded you, remember you moderate a online jerk off booth part time and nothing anyone can say , can ever take that away

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Had you read the room rules as you entered the room... you will have seen it clearly says "No Directing" ... you directed.. so you got muted. Even if it was a video someone was showing.. you still should not been seen directing... and why direct a video anyway - wont make any difference will it ??

Keep comng into chat... just abide by the room rulesandallwill be well

see you soon, hopefully

Pea
xxx

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1