Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Oversexed?
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Oversexed? 
Is it normal to make love almost every night? My lady and I make love for hours on end almost every night. We can barely touch each other without becoming aroused. Not complaining you understand, just curious.
Also, we were talking about this last night and she reckons that women are able to tolerate long periods of celibacy better than men. IE the less they get, the less they want it. I tend to agree, the less I get the more I want and the more I get the more I want.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
I guess it is normal. I have sex several times a day.

Its totally normal to have sex as often as u want it!
Johnsson u are being totally irresponsible, there is no medicla evidence that gonorrhoea has any effect on your sex drive and spreading the disease can have disasterous consequences for both partners, bu tmainly can render the female infertile. Don't be an idiot.
noth x

Répondre en citant
Message Sex Drive 
Totally normal ot have sex whenever u want it and as often as u want it, well done u!
Johnsson u are being totally irresponsible, for one there is no medical evidence that gonorrhoea increases the sex drive and secondly u are transmitting the disease by not waering condoms, if u havebeen trated for gonorrhoea and have taken the prescribed antibiotic then u should be checked againa dn cleared, it curable. Gonorrhoea is dangerous to both male and female, however there are more serious concequences for the female, it can render her infertile. Get yourself checked out

noth x

Répondre en citant
Message Re: Sex Drive 
nothatsmeinyourarse a écrit:
Totally normal ot have sex whenever u want it and as often as u want it, well done u!
Johnsson u are being totally irresponsible, for one there is no medical evidence that gonorrhoea increases the sex drive and secondly u are transmitting the disease by not waering condoms, if u havebeen trated for gonorrhoea and have taken the prescribed antibiotic then u should be checked againa dn cleared, it curable. Gonorrhoea is dangerous to both male and female, however there are more serious concequences for the female, it can render her infertile. Get yourself checked out

noth x
The feeling in my cock and balls from having Gonorrhea is what has increased my sex drive medical evidence or not. I know how I feel since I have it now. I was anonymously tested but not treated after I had symptoms for two weeks. What can happen if Gonorrhea is not treated. The only thing I heard it will make both sexes infertile but I don't know after how long.

Répondre en citant
Message Re: Sex Drive 
[quote="Anonymous"][quote="nothatsmeinyourarse"]Totally normal ot have sex whenever u want it and as often as u want it, well done u!

noth x[/quote] The feeling in my cock and balls from having Gonorrhea is what has increased my sex drive medical evidence or not. I know how I feel since I have it now. I was anonymously tested but not treated after I had symptoms for two weeks. What can happen if Gonorrhea is not treated. The only thing I heard it will make both sexes infertile but I don't know after how long.[/quote] This is me. I forgot to login.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
I'm guessing the above was not that helpful.

Someone once told me "put a dollar in a jar every time you do the wild thing the first year you're together. From the second year on, take a dollar out every time. You will never empty the jar."

Of course, I never tried it and I don't want the opportunity.

For me and my darling, life intervenes, but we're rooting for you!

Répondre en citant
if you're living in US you should better keep quiet cause if a female founds out you gave it to her she can sue you and you'll end up in a lot of legal trouble.

In men, gonorrhea can cause epididymitis, a painful condition of the testicles that can sometimes lead to infertility if left untreated. Without prompt treatment, gonorrhea can also affect the prostate and can lead to scarring inside the urethra, making urination difficult

In women, if left untreated, the infection can cause pelvic inflammatory disease, which may damage the fallopian tubes (the tubes connecting the ovaries to the uterus) or even lead to infertility, and untreated gonorrhea infection could increase the risk of ectopic pregnancy (when the fertilized egg implants and develops outside the uterus), a dangerous condition for both the mother and baby.

Gonorrhea can spread to the blood or joints. This condition can be life-threatening. Also, people with gonorrhea can more easily contract HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. People with HIV infection and gonorrhea are more likely than people with HIV infection alone to transmit HIV to someone else.

NOW GO AND BE SMART AND KEEP HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX

Répondre en citant
Message Some may say.... 
Like anything in life, a person is measured by how another person So, to a Monk or a Nun, you are a pervert, but to a person who wants a normal sexual relationship, and doesn't have one, you are a lucky son of a gun...!!!

My own personal experience is, Most mornings and evenings is the norm, and may be a seasion at mid day, or two, on weekends.. Probably only missing the odd day(s) here and there 'cos of work or other things, PMT, visitors etc..

Prob is, I know I am oversexed by most's standards, as I have lost two wives because of it.. One even sighted it in the divorce! You can imagin the Judge's comments with that one.. hahahaha

I don't condone Johnson994 idea of using STDs to help his proformance, even if is a joke, that sick man! But I only have to be touched by my gal, to be palying boyscout tents under the duevt heheheh

All I can say, if you have found a gal, that wants it as much as you do, you are one lucky son of a gun! Or in short.. GO FOR IT AND ENJOY!

Cheers Bodders

Répondre en citant
I left my wife of many years because of living in a sexless marriage...now in my 60s with a new mid50s partner we have sex at least once every day. Because of my age & experience I can "last" for as long as my partner wants & with her sexual drive that can mean her cumming on my cock three to four times per session. Now I just dismiss this so called "fact" that women loose their sexual drive after the advent of menopause as pure unadulterated bullshit.

Répondre en citant
Message Whats going on with me? Please advise... 

Well lets see.. I guess my problem is becoming serious because... I cant come! Yikes!
I notice for the last 6 months or so that the amount of semen that I produce was getting less and less. Until finally now nothing... It has become harder and harder to reach that ahhh moment when you know its about to happen. Now I have tried and tried but I cant get there. Could it be that since I have been getting the business end of my girlfriends strapon that I have lost the ability to have a normal orgasm? I love taking my girlfriends fist even if it kills my hardon. I was able to still jerk my limp noodle to a long gradual orgasm that barely spits out anything while she pounds away at my asshole. Now I try in vain.
I am 46 years old and have no problem getting hard (supplements). I have two sexy girlfriends who are becoming suspicious and I cant blame them...
Please reply...Justin
ps. i noticed that my piss smells funny, not normal. Is this related?

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1