Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Fake check
Should we have a fake-check on Yuvutu?

Yes, we should have a fake-check. 75% 75% ( 15 )
I don’t care if the real gender of users corresponds to reality. Imagination is eneough for me. 20% 20% ( 4 )
No, I want to fool other users, and Yuvutu without fake-check is just perfect for this. 5% 5% ( 1 )

Total des votes : 20
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Fake check 
Hi,

I think it’s somehow annoying that there are lots of guys uploading photos of women on their profile or showing women’s videos on the cam chat.

Some other sex websites have fake checks, and I think it would make sense for Yuvutu, too. It goes like this: You have to make a photo of yourself holding a paper or laptop screen/tablet/e-book-reader with the name of the website and the user name on it. Some websites generate a page with this information that you can print or show on the screen, otherwise you can write it on a paper by hand. Some websites want a photo with the face on it and don’t publish it, but mark the user as approved no-fake. Another website accepts only such fake-check photos as profile photos, but don’t require the face being on the photo, but it must be more than just a dick, and the gender must be recognizable.

There are so many fakes, especially on CFNM, but also in other chat rooms like English and Deutsch (German), so many users become mistrustful, and sometimes you might even suspect a real woman of being a fake. This somehow spoils the atmosphere a bit.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Could be an idea I guess... so many guys seem to pretend to be women lately, no one ever knows who is who, unless they cam of course. It's not nice being mistrustful of people.. but I do understand where you're coming from.

Having said that... a lot of the tme we can usually tell by the way the person talks... men never QUITE manage to sound female in the way they chat so alarm bells do start to ring.. but of course.... no cam means we can't be sure either way, or prove anything

Pea
xxx

Répondre en citant
Message Great Idea 
This is a good idea. We're also members of *********** and they do verification pictures. It's not required but I really think it would get the fakes out. I really hate seeing fakes. You know they're everywhere but it needs to be delt with.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message For the Dating service on Yuvutu 
I also think it is a great idea .. especially for the "Dating service" that needs some improvments .. such a search function of members by "Last activity" (Last 24 hours, Last 48 hours, Last 7 days, Last 30 days) .. also Members with webcam etc.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1