Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
shaving
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message shaving 
my wife wants me to shave, how do you shave your scrotum? i am afraid to cut myself even with an electric trimer,
ant advice?
thanks

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message Shaving 
Forget the electric trimmer.........unless your using it to trim off the bulk of the hair. Other than that............just use a regular blade (white stripe multiblade preferably), lots of shaving cream and warm water. It's actually quite easy.

Brian........always smooth.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
Message Shaving 
Well not hairy any more. It is worth giving it a go with an ordinary razor. My balls and cock shaft are really hairy so I shave twice a week. There is nothing better than the feel of my smooth balls. They look bigger and get a lot more sucking. Use a good sharp fresh blade and do it in the shower so the pubes wash way. A good gel will let the razor slide across your ball sac. If you do cut yourself it will stop soon and you get better at it. You could always try a sac wax which hurts like hell bit lasts

Répondre en citant
Message Shaving Pubes 
I can't stand pubic hair and think everyone should shave or trim very closely, Nothing worse than having a hair stuck to the back of your throat. Yuck.

Répondre en citant

I agree with (non-)hairy balls. Ordinary razor worked for me. No cuts, no irritation... great!

Répondre en citant
Message shaving 
Shave in the shower,while warm water is running on your cock and balls...Gently!

Répondre en citant
Message shaving 
what is best to avoid hair bumps for woman

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
Message Well I use Immac or Veet as it is now called... 
Well as I said above, bikini line Veet is great.. I use once a month, and go from bald to the designer stubble look lol.. It's quick, painless and no risks of cuts.. Bodders

Répondre en citant
I use a blade on my balls and around my shaft, and that goes great, but I must use the trimmer on my electric for above, and where the legs/groin meet, because if I use a wet razor, or even my main electric razor, I get awful red bumps and itching, which last for weeks! Sad

I've tried everything, including "keeping at it", lots of hot water, new blade, etc... What to do?

Répondre en citant
Message Shaving 
I use Veet or Nair for men works really well, also no scratchy Stubble

Répondre en citant
Message Re: Shaving 
jjbbwlover a écrit:
I use Veet or Nair for men works really well, also no scratchy Stubble

Yeah, I have a tube of Nair for men... used it twice, both times I got the same rashes as I got with shaving or otherwise.... The rest of the tube is up for sale, if anyone's interested Laughing

These days, I have a two... perhaps three.. part plan:
1) I shave my balls, up to and around my cock base, in the shower, with a good razor and gel.
2) I use my "sideburn" trimmer on my electric razor to cut back the stubble, pretty much to the skin, from my navel to the top of my remaining pubic hair (see 3), and along my inside leg crease down to where I shaved with the razor
3) I choose to have a bit of pubic hair above my cock, as natural as can be for a younger guy (no landing strip, eh!), which I also trim back with scissors so it's not too "wild"

Répondre en citant
I trim the bush and shave my balls to the base.

I use a twin bladed disposable razor and body wash/shampoo to lube.

Just stretch the sac slightly and go for it. Had a couple of nics in 10+ years. They bleed like fury but, hey-ho

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1