Répondre en citant
Message taste my own cum 
I love to cum on a nice pair of tits and lick my cum off

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message me too 
me too love it

Répondre en citant
we both LOVE licking cum out of cunts. if we're bare-back swinging she enjoys licking his sperm out of other women, and he enjoys licking other guys' cum out of her. Razz

Répondre en citant
we both LOVE licking cum out of cunts. if we're bare-back swinging she enjoys licking his sperm out of other women, and he enjoys licking other guys' cum out of her. Razz

Répondre en citant
Message mmm 
fantasti uk..

Répondre en citant
Message eat my own cum 
I like to get my legs up over my head and jack off into my mouth, I wish I could suck my own cock

Répondre en citant
ich spritz mir oft beim wichsen meine sahne in den mund,schmecht s e h r lecker!! Laughing

Répondre en citant
I too love the taste of cum and always when I wank I do it into my hand and drink it. I used to lay on my back against the wall with my feet in the air and wank into my mouth.
Now, whenever I can I invite blokes around and suck them off just to taste their cum.

Répondre en citant
Message Cum eating 
I often get my legs up over my head as far as I can and beat my throbbing cock and spew my creamy sperm in my mouth and all over my face! I just wish I could suck my own cock!

Répondre en citant
Message Love my cum 
I love to cum on my wife's dirty panties and then lick them clean. I love the taste of cum.

Répondre en citant
Message Re: eat my own cum 
wah1977 a écrit:
I like to get my legs up over my head and jack off into my mouth, I wish I could suck my own cock

With a little practice you can lick and maybe put your cock into your mouth. We should cam sometime and i'll give you a lesson.

Répondre en citant
Message Re: taste my own cum 
wah1977 a écrit:
I love to cum on a nice pair of tits and lick my cum off

I like to cum in my mouth. NOW I REALLY LOVE THAT>

Répondre en citant
Message Cum on panties 
I love to cum in a pair of dirty panties and then lick them clean. The smell and taste drive me crazy. I also like to cum inside my wife and eat it out of her. Sometimes I will cum on a dildo and lick the cum off of it.

Répondre en citant
Message Re: Cum eating 
hardpeter a écrit:
I often get my legs up over my head as far as I can and beat my throbbing cock and spew my creamy sperm in my mouth and all over my face! I just wish I could suck my own cock!

Well I can and it's a great experience when you cum and can suck every last drop out of your throbbing COCK>

Répondre en citant
Message Love it 
I've always loved the taste of cum. It's sad seeing so many guys waste it in vids. I prefer the cum of other guys but like mine own too.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 2
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante