Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Van man
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Van man 
We had been chatting to this guy for a while and actually managed to arrange a meet. Just for a drink to see how we got on. I said I wanted him to go commando so T could perhaps get a glimpse. He agreed. He requested she wear stockings and suspenders and a shortish skirt. He likes to see a stocking top. I made sure T was suitably dressed for him and we headed off for the pub/carvery. N was there waiting for us and we went inside and found a quiet corner and did the nervous hellos. I had T sit opposite him so he could get a glimpse of her stockings. I then left them while i went to get drinks texting T on the way to sit next to him and see if she could show him her legs as much as the location allowed. By the time i got back with drinks she was chatting to him and flashing quite a bit of thigh. It was obvious by the bulge in his jeans he was enjoying the view. She kept touching his leg as we talked and everytime she did i could see his cock twitch. This was going well. He said it was a shame it was so public because he would love to see more. Thats when i suggested maybe we could go and sit in his van in the carpark. This was not said entirely seriously because T doesnt do public places. Much less carparks. Well she said thats was a good idea. She said she hoped he parked in a dark spot of the carpark. We left the pub and walked over to where he was parked. I said i would go and sit in my car to see if they could be seen or not and i would come over in a little while. Sitting in my car i could just about see them above the dashboard of his van. I texted to say they couldnt be seen not expecting much from T as it was in the carpark. I sat there for a while checking the area to make sure it was safe and walked over to the van. When I got inside I could see her top was undone and her ample tits were out of her bra and his jeans were now undone with her hand wanking him slowly. He was a big lad. Her skirt had moved higher up her legs so he was getting a good eyeful. When I said i couldnt see anything from my car she turned and pulled hard on his cock and bent down to take him in her mouth. Oh this was great. She had never been so adventurous or seemed to want a cock so much. she was sucking a complete stranger in a carpark in his van. I suggested we maybe take him home if she wanted to. She agreed and we went back to ours where he recieved more of the same but this time she was naked and his jeans were round his ankles. A good meet and a very suprising one. I love my dirty wife.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message oh yea!! 
I love your writing it makes me feel like I'm right there!! I put myself in your wife's place and get soo turned on my heart flutters thinking of you watching me and a stranger. hope you write more soon!!

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1