Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Enamored with the 69 position
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Enamored with the 69 position 
I believe I first became enamored with the 69 position about 6 years ago, prior to meeting my wife, when I was briefly dating this woman (a pretty 5' 2" Mexican/Italian BBW). While we never had intercourse, we would always cuddle with each other in bed, fondling and caressing each other’s bodies (I do remember her having soft hands, while she would slowly stroke my hard penis from head to the base of the shaft).

This one night I stayed at her house, fondling and caressing each other as we had done in the past, she started to play with the pre-cum that was slowly oozing out of the tip of my erect penis; slowly pulling back the tether of glistening cum that was webbed between my extremely hard head and her index finger. All of this ended abruptly, when her roommate came home, convincing us to behave until her roommate fell ***** (apparently the walls were *really* thin ;-) Well, in the process of us waiting for opportunity to strike again, we both fell ***** in each other’s arms.

Sometime around 3am, I woke up in her bed, extremely horny. I saw Nola laying next to me on her side (facing away from me), with the bed sheets between her full, olive-skinned thighs. Almost uncontrollably, I put my left hand on her bottom, slowly caressing her ass, sliding my fingers between her thin white-cotton panties and her public hair (which I just Love, lots of it ;-)

Ever so slowly, I was able to slide her panties off, over her hips and down her thighs, while she was still in a deep sleep (I thought!). After fully sliding them down off her ankles and feet, I could not help but to bring my lips to the bottom of her ass cheeks, where I slowly nibbles and suckled on them for what seemed to feel like eternity.

Apparently, This had an effect on Nola, since I could feel her breathing getting harder and deeper, as well as start to taste how wet she was becoming. This really got me excited (now knowing she was getting into this) and I started to caress the bottom of her labia with the tip of my tongue; slowly, I would dip my tongue in farther and farther, until I could feel the inner warmth of her lips on my mouth.

At this point, Nola slowly spread her hips apart, allowing my head to cradle nicely between her thighs, so that I had full access to her moist clitoris, lips and all :-) It was initially a rather awkward position, with my head between her legs, while I was laying at a right angle to her.

Without interrupting the momentum, I was able roll her onto her back and then position her so that we were in a sideways 69 position, with my head between her legs. Since I wasn’t sure if Nola would take my penis in her mouth, I would slowly rock my hips towards her face; my still penis only inches from her face, hoping she would grab me and pull me into her mouth.

A few times I felt her briefly flick her tongue out to lick the tip of my penis, but she never full took it into her mouth. Hoping perhaps it was the position we were in, I rolled over onto my back, pulling Nola up on top of me. She now had her bottom facing me, her legs on each side of me, where I saw something very beautiful; an olive-colored bottom, slight spread, full of dark brown pubic hair, glistening and just slightly covering her vagina.

After looking at her for a few moments, I grabbed the back of her thighs and slowly brought my face into her bottom, where I was able to caress and kiss her inner thighs and vaginal lips with my tongue. Needless to say, I was in heaven.

Then, all of a sudden, I felt something wonderful; something I can still to this day recall clearly in my head; the feeling of Nola's warm, full lips, tightly sliding down my erect penis. At this point, I was in heaven; as she would slowly bob up and down the shaft of my penis, as I pushed my face and lips deeper and harder into her wet vagina, licking and caressing her clitoris.

At one point we had a rhythm going, as I would suckle harder on her clitoris and labia, she would suck harder and deeper on my penis. Making her mouth tighter and smaller; this was driving me over the edge.

It was then; I started to feel that so wonderful feeling, moments before the first wave of cum that would come rushing out the tip of my hard penis. It was slowly building up, making its way up from the bottom of the shaft to the head. As much as I wanted to warn Nola that was almost about to release, I could feel her lips getting even tighter around my shaft; she could feel it almost about to come, and she had no intention of releasing me from her mouth.

Then, it happened; I felt my Penis starting to throb and jump in her mouth uncontrollably as I felt strong waves of cum from the tip of my head into her mouth; something to this day that I remember fondly.

Perhaps I have answered my own question, while reminiscing on this experience :-)

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1