Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Whore in Stockings
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Whore in Stockings 
I walked into the hotel and went up to the room that I had been told. I nervously knocked on the door, unsure about who would answer.

When the door opened, I was faced by an older man, perhaps mid-fifties, quite large built with a bit of a middle-age spread. He wasn't the sort of guy you would at twice in the street but he had persuaded me to turn up here and I thought
"Well, I'm here now. I may as well go through with this."

I walked into the room and he offered me a drink from the mini-bar. I took a vodka and we both sat on the bed and made small-talk for a few minutes, before he asked if I wanted to get started.
"Sure," I said "I've got the stockings, like you asked. I'll go and put them on."
I went into the bathroom and stripped off. I then put on a pair of black, silky hold-up stockings. He had asked that I wear them and I must admit, I did feel slutty wearing them.

When I came out of the bathroom, he was lying naked on the bed. He had his hand on his cock, giving it a rub. It was probably about 6 inches long and quite thick. I lay on the bed beside him and he started rubbing his hands over my stocking-covered legs.

"Mmm. I love the feel of stockings" he said " It makes me so horny".

"Well that's alright then." I replied "Because for the next hour, I'm going to let you treat me like your very own whore."

With that, I started rubbing his cock, feeling it growing harder as I touched it. I then leaned forword and started to lick up and down the shaft, feeling all of the veins against my tongue. I then gently took the tip of his cock between my lips, before slipping my mouth right down over it. He let out a gasp as I took him completely in my mouth and I could feel his hips arching upwards as I moved my head down.
My head moved up and down in time to the thrusts of his hips and he tried desperately to fuck my mouth. One of my hands was wrapped around the shaft of his cock, wanking him as well as sucking him, while my other hand was playing with his balls.
As my mouth moved up and down over his cock, my saliva was running down the whole length of it and I could feel it running down over his balls as well, making everything slippery. I moved my hand further down towards his arse and started playing with his bum hole.

"Oh my God, that it so good. " he gasped

WIth all of the saliva dribbling down, his bum was soaking wet and it didn't take much effort to get my finger right in it. I was finger-fucking his arse as I sucked his cock and he was loving it.

"Oh God, keep doing that. Keep doing it hard."

Seconds later, I felt his hards grip the back of my head. convincing me down onto his cock as he ground it against the back of my throat. His cock began pulsing and I suddenly felt a stream of hot, thick cum shoot down the back of my throat. I desperately swallowed what I could, although some ended up coming out of my mouth and running down his cock.
After a few seconds, he let go of my head and I was able to move. I slowly licked the cum from the sides of his cock and the extra that was still coming from the tip.

"That was fucking amazing." he said, lying back on the bed "I loved that"

"I'm glad" replied "Because that was just for starters"

As he lay there, I started running my stockinged feet up an down his legs, between his thighs and then over his cock. I gripped his cock between my feet, as if wanking it and it didn't take long for it to get hard again.

"I told you I love the feel of stockings." he grinned "Now, get on your back 'cos I want to fuck your arse."

"Anything you want." I replied and I lay down on the bed.

He lifted my legs up over his shoulders and couldn't resist another feel of the stockings, kissing and rubbing my thighs. He shuffled in towards me, so that his groin was beside my arse and then spat on his hand before rubbing the saliva over my hole.
I could feel the tip of his cock against me and I reached forward to guide it into the right place.
"There you go." I said as the tip of his cock pushed against my bum hole.
He started pushing forward and I could feel his cock start to push inside me. I bit my lip as I felt a bit of pain as he kept convincing his cock into me.

"That hurts a bit."

"I don't care. I just want to fuck you."

Still he kept pushing forward, so his cock was burying itself deeper into my arse. It seemed to take forever to get him inside me but eventually all 6 inches were in there. Although it still hurt, I didn't mind the pain now, I just wanted him to fuck my arse. He was pounding his cock into me and I could hear his balls slapping against me with each thrust. I wrapped my legs around his body and pulled him deep into my arse.

He reached down and grabbed my cock and started wanking me. My cock was rigid and the sensation of being wanked and fucked at the same time was dizzying.
I could feel my orgasm building up inside my cock as he continued to wank me off while still thrusting his cock into my arse. I couldn't hold it any longer and let out a scream as I shot my load all over my stomach and my chest. It seemed to go on forever.

As I orgasmed, my arse tightened around his cock and this took him over the edge. I could feel his cock growing even bigger before I felt the pulsing and then the hot cum shooting into my arse. He ground his cock as deep into me as he could get, it felt like I was being impaled. Eventually his orgasm subsided and he collapsed on top of me, exhausted.
We both lay there, spent but happy.

"I told you, I would be your whore!"

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Where do you live..I'm cumming over.... Wink

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1