Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
GUIDE: How you can help improve the Yuvutu community
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message GUIDE: How you can help improve the Yuvutu community 
Ky, this is one of the best posts I have seen. Its well thought out, stated simply, and without malice. Thank you! You are an asset to this site!

Répondre en citant

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
TY for taking the time to write and post this KY...Very helpful indeed.

Répondre en citant

Répondre en citant

Répondre en citant
I am glad he typed it and didn't write it, could you imagine the jerky hand writing?

But well done KY good stuff

Répondre en citant
Message Superb Post 
I'm not even that new a user but I find it so difficult to interact via the chatrooms and tend to find very few people open to personal messages etc.

Anonymity is obviously important and should, must be respected but also yvt depends on people sticking their nose ( and other bits ) out and contacting people or even asking if someone wants to IM at some point.

Répondre en citant
This is my first post (of many I hope!) I have been reading much of what is on here and for the most seems really good!
Look forward to chatting in the future Very Happy

Répondre en citant
Message Part of the Troll Problem 
One thing I have noticed about trolling is the foreign chatters who enter the english speaking rooms and know no other english words other than things like "open pussy", "open tits", "masturbate", etc... When they are considerately asked not to do this since they don't understand the language, they continue on, driving me to block them. I don't want to have to block so many users, but I fatigue of the annoying comments with people who cannot be communicated with.

Répondre en citant
That would be easy to solve... get some "standard" sentences to talk to a user and translate them to several languages so mods can have them around. If mods agree about some words to dismiss trolls, I can translate them to Spanish/Catalan, sb else can transalte them to sth else,... and so on.

Répondre en citant
Message what 
sound right clicky fuckers lol i would never go in chatroom,newcomers dnt sound welcome unless u a woman,pathetic,nice post though

Répondre en citant
Message Re: what 
daftlad31 a écrit:
sound right clicky fuckers lol i would never go in chatroom,newcomers dnt sound welcome unless u a woman,pathetic,nice post though

You are wrong daftlad31, New cummers are always welcome in chat.You should try it out yourself and see how it goes.

Oh and by the way it's 'clique' not 'click'

Great post Kyx.

Jelly xx

Répondre en citant

Must have some "girl" part then...

Maybe it's because I'm getting fat, I'm getting some male tits.... yeah, maybe it's that.

Répondre en citant
I'm looking for a mature man! For sex!) I have a profile on another site- http://yuvutu.com/2KCjdD4 -I'm a very passionate girl. If I like you, I will charm you and more than once! Smile

Répondre en citant
TY for taking the time to write and post this KY...Very helpful indeed.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1