Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Anal pleasure question and poll for women:
As a woman what anal daring you will dare to do more:

Spend whole day with a butt plug in your ass as you walk around our home totally naked. 50% 50% ( 3 )
Go out to do your daily errands on the street and carry a butt plug in your ass for fun. 0% 0% ( 0 )
Allow your lover to spread your ass cheeks in a public street and have your rear hole fully eaten. 16% 16% ( 1 )
Let your lover fondle your pussy and mound, and allow to be fingered in the ass while at a public place. 33% 33% ( 2 )

Total des votes : 6
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Anal pleasure question and poll for women: 
I have tried mint breath drops like "sweet breath" (just two or three drops) on a few gals buttholes when I spread their ass cheeks with my hands and I'm enjoying them with my tongue and completely eating them from behind. Has anybody done this?...Usually they say the first one or two seconds it kinds of gives a tingle sensation in the rear hole, but in the end they just fall in love with it!..

Every gal who I've been in bed with, and who likes her ass eaten and/or fucked has told me it's one of the best anal things they have tried and the usually tell me the next day that sex was great the night before!..
If any woman (single or married, or else) has tried please tell/share us/me your experience!..Thank You!..

Busco parejas o mujeres (casadas, divorciadas, solteras, solas) como amigas para sexo.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1