Répondre au sujet Page 3 sur 4
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
any one got any freaky fetishes?
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Fetish 
Well, I guess I am freaky...

Since teens I have had a fetish for party balloons. I had my first orgasm when I pushed my cock against one. Now I love watching women and men blowing them up big, rubbing themselves against them, cumming on them.

And I do it myself too. I also get really big ones and blow them up and twist the neck. Then I lube up my cock and pull the neck over as the twist unwinds. Then my cock is in the balloon. it grips it really tight and its even more satisfying as I can see my cock but not touch it.

Then I start to pull the balloon up and down on my cock until it sprays inside the balloon.

So yeah, I guess I am a bit freaky.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message Fetish 
Well, I guess I am freaky...

Since teens I have had a fetish for party balloons. I had my first orgasm when I pushed my cock against one. Now I love watching women and men blowing them up big, rubbing themselves against them, cumming on them.

And I do it myself too. I also get really big ones and blow them up and twist the neck. Then I lube up my cock and pull the neck over as the twist unwinds. Then my cock is in the balloon. it grips it really tight and its even more satisfying as I can see my cock but not touch it.

Then I start to pull the balloon up and down on my cock until it sprays inside the balloon.

So yeah, I guess I am a bit freaky.

Répondre en citant
If I have been working nightshift, when I get home, rather than waking her I love to rub my cock against my wife's ass and then cum all over it.

Répondre en citant
Message fetish 
well i love to fuck my girlfriends ass then i eyaculate in my palm und taste and suck my own cum then i kiss my girlfriend und she swalls the cum.....its such as great experience

Répondre en citant
i have a panty fetish i love when they have cum on them especially the satin ones but i also like helping others get revenge so please check this place out /?id=ywzy1o9br4vatjajlglwexvquxgffo Very Happy

Répondre en citant
Message peeing in my moms window 
I used to peek in my moms window when I was 14. She looked great. I would jack off while I watched her. Sometimes she would masturbate and that was the best.

Répondre en citant
Message public... 
i have a desperate desire to masturbate in public... i want to stop in a crowded shop and just go for it.

actually i am a bit of an exhibitionist - i go nude on beaches, love it especially with my pussy bald. if you looked carefully you would see my lips swell at the attention..

Répondre en citant
dont know if this qualifies as fetish but i love to watch a woman masturbate

Répondre en citant
I don't think they're freaky fetishes but there are a couple of things that constantly occupy my mind -

I'd love to jerk off for 3-4 women who I didn't know. They would sit around fully clothed and I'd get naked and wank for them while they watched and made comments. They could have a feel and give me a few strokes.

I'd also like to voyeur my wife masturbating herself. Sometimes I voyeur her getting changed for bed. I'm outside on the deck in the dark and I can see her under the blinds. She gets naked and I can see her nice medium tits. What I want is for her to start playing with her cunt, fall back on the bed and to make herself come. I've been voyeuring her for years but it's never happened yet. It would be awesome to watch her really let go, not knowing she's being watched.

Répondre en citant
Message Mother in law!!!!! 
Is it strange I have a thing for my mother in law? I used the excuse of being drunk one night and let my mother in-law feel me up. She is 65 but looks great, we had dinner with the family last Saturday night and we needed more beer/wine. She offered to go to the store and I rode with her. I had a rock hard cock and said I was feeling so drunk and then she said "I bet you do" not sure how I did it but grabbed her hand and put it on my crotch. She then started to feel my shaft and said it was a long time since she felt a cock. She said my cock was very nice and tried to wrap her hand around it but the jeans restricted. I just laid back and let her rub my cock through my jeans. We went in the store bought the beer/wine.
Nothing was said on the way home and I freaked out not knowing what she was going to do. We went in and it was as if nothing happened. She then said in front of everyone that she would need help moving some appliances in the garage. My wife said I had nothing going on and volunteered me to help. My mother in-law said quietly to me to be ready for a good time.

Répondre en citant
Message Fetishes 
Filling my wife's hot, juicy pussy with half a dozen grapes after I've fucked her, and then licking them gently out after 2/3 days of marinading in there. Fantastic taste! An excellent fruit salad, and she likes the feel of them inside her too.

Répondre en citant
Message Fetishes 
I used to really lust after my mother (mid 30s) when I was in my early teens. She was so fantastic-looking I couldn't find a girlfriend to match. I was able to release the pressure playing with other boys at the (all boys) ***** I was attending then. I also love watching other guys cum. I fantasize about being a naked "target" for a male bukakke group of six guys, lying on the floor with 5/6 guys standing around me wanking off & cumming on my naked skin. Isn't it strange how freshly ejaculated sponk always feels so hot when it lands on your bare skin? I'm open to offers from any bukakke group.

Répondre en citant
Message Re: lick 
oceanluver a écrit:
I just loved eating my cum from my wifes pussy
would you eat my cum from her pussy also?

Répondre en citant
Message Re: lick 
oceanluver a écrit:
I just loved eating my cum from my wifes pussy
would you eat my cum from her pussy also?

Répondre en citant
Message Fetish 
Giving a blow job in the rear yard while the neighbor looks through a hole in the fence and masturbates. I do it anytime I know he is in the yard.

Répondre au sujet Page 3 sur 4
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante