Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
recording cams.
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message recording cams. 
cams can and are being recorded in chat.this is putting ladies off camming,as we have a shortage of ladies on cam in chat,i was wondering whether admin can do anything to stop this happening?

Répondre en citant

I don't know if there is truth to it or not, the fact that there is a warning when you accept the cam leads me to think that there IS truth to it.

On the now rare occasions I have an open camera now there is no show, nothing entertaining just me chatting, but I STILL would not want anybody to record me without my permission and I feel that the site should be protecting us from that.

You are right in what you said m8, this is the main reason so many females do not use their cameras now.

Répondre en citant
Message recording cams. 
recording cams.
cams can and are being recorded in chat.this is putting ladies off camming,as we have a shortage of ladies on cam in chat,i was wondering whether admin can do anything to stop this happening?

Can they enlarge the image video on chat and record it??? or it at that wee size???

Répondre en citant
Message recording 
It can be done, there are lots of programs to achieve this. I make movies and animated pictures. It happens all over the net, the best thing I can say is get a program like manycam etc and add a watermark to your vid feed. Yes it's annoying, but it will help prevent. They can't code the site in a way to prevent it.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1