Is the new look better?

Yes 67% 67% ( 63 )
No 31% 31% ( 29 )
No difference 1% 1% ( 1 )

Total des votes : 93
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message New look yuvutu 
After 5 years it was time for a new look.

We have changed the colour scheme and the design and we have hopefully simplified the navigation. We hope you like it.

Please tell us what you think.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Admin new upper colors are great :) ...................... can you guy change this lower section from this green to black and purple to match the rest ? and remove the old forums that are no longer needed to make room for new ideas and to make it look a bit cleaner?

Respects
Saxon

The new look is great... it is just a shame it no longer works in firefox 5. Had to switch to IE to view the site.

Répondre en citant
The new look is great... it is just a shame it no longer works in firefox 5. Had to switch to IE to view the site.

I'm on FF5 and there is no problem, works great here
Laughing

Répondre en citant
I am on FF5 too and no problem for me. We have tested all the main browsers.

Répondre en citant
[quote="Slamdoguk"]The new look is great... it is just a shame it no longer works in firefox 5. Had to switch to IE to view the site.[/quote]

We tested it in all the major browsers and I just re-tested it in FF5 to make sure errors haven't crept in. It's working fine for us. You could try clearing your browser's cache and reloading the site. If not, send a screen shot to admin and we'll try and work it out.

Répondre en citant
Message not working here FF5 
not working here on FF5 all i get is the header and rest of screen blank no vids !!! :cry:

Répondre en citant
u get no vids cuz u r just like me. I have AdBlock and it also blocks da videos. If u disable AdBlock u see everything. but unfortunately everything and I don't want da adds Crying or Very sad

Répondre en citant
u get no vids cuz u r just like me. I have AdBlock and it also blocks da videos. If u disable AdBlock u see everything. but unfortunately everything and I don't want da adds Crying or Very sad

Same for me on Chrome...AdBlock Up and non vids playable, only a blank page!

Répondre en citant
Here FireFox 5 and Adblock Plus 1.3.9 and Adblock Plus Pop-up Addon 0.2.7,
no problem. all futures of the site works

Répondre en citant
lucky. I just cant figure it out. If I uninstall adblock and then install again maybe then can block only da stuff i wanna block

Répondre en citant

my first thought tho was, oh no they're trying to look like other sites but you've kept it recognisable so that's ok.. we are yuvu and don't want to be like those other sites, which are mostly rubbish and full of pro vids crap and the navigaton is all over the place. i spent a bit of yesterday spying on the 'competition' and really didn't like any of them, and realised it is the simplicity of yuvu that wins hands down everytime. i think us yuvuers are a discerning crowd, let the other sites do the garishness and fake boobs, payment rip offs and the like, (eg zoig, what a joke!) we are THE REAL PEOPLE with a real community, real bodies and anonymous online identities, and having seen yuvu develop almost since it began we'd hate to see it change too much!! Viva yuvu!

Répondre en citant
Message At least 2 significant degradations 
1. When viewing a user's submitted videos, the page looks like the site's main page with a bunch of thumnails and about 4 videos across per row. Used to be you'd see long list of videos, like in a long vertical table, and THED YOU COULD see the full description of each video. Boo.

2. When viewing a a user's submitted videos, if they have a lot, at the bottom there are page numbers, like page 2, 3, 4, 5. But if you click on them they have some "favorites" code embedded and is incorrect. As a workaround, from the page 1 url you must add &page=2 or &page=5 or whatever.

Example (ignore spaces) http:// www. yuvutu. com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view_user&user_id=77808&page=3

3. On the same page, the totals videos count is wrong. I was at a user with 5 pages of videos and the "total" was listed only as 25.

4. Not sure if this is due to recent change, I saw that if you open videos in tabs, and then come back to them, there will be a message that says approximately (in the video box) "Link has expired. Please refresh." Sometimes there is and ad over it so you can't see much of the error message.

Comment:
Purple color? Not a huge fan, though it is distinctive.

Other comments: Site is overall great!

Dernière édition par joelover le 2011-07-05 10:14:12; édité 1 fois
Répondre en citant
The fix is in. Site now works correctly with AdBlock turned on.

Répondre en citant
Message Re: At least 2 significant degradations 
[quote="joelover"]1. When viewing a user's submitted videos, the page looks like the site's main page with a bunch of thumnails and about 4 videos across per row. Used to be you'd see long list of videos, like in a long vertical table, and THED YOU COULD see the full description of each video. Boo.

2. When viewing a a user's submitted videos, if they have a lot, at the bottom there are page numbers, like page 2, 3, 4, 5. But if you click on them they have some "favorites" code embedded and is incorrect. As a workaround, from the page 1 url you must add &page=2 or &page=5 or whatever.

Example (ignore spaces) http:// www. yuvutu. com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view_user&user_id=77808[b]&page=3[/b]

3. On the same page, the totals videos count is wrong. I was at a user with 5 pages of videos and the "total" was listed only as 25.

Commetn:
Purple color? Not a fan.

Other comments: Site is overall great![/quote]

1. Thanks for the feedback. We may reconsider

2. This will be fixed soon

3. This problem is related to point 2 I think

Purple? we did some surveys and that came back with the most votes.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 3
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante