Yes 67% 67% ( 63 )
No 31% 31% ( 29 )
No difference 1% 1% ( 1 )

Total des votes : 93
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message 4ht point 
Edited post above for 4th thing I noticed:

4. Not sure if this is due to recent change, I saw that if you open videos in tabs, and then come back to them, there will be a message that says approximately (in the video box) "Link has expired. Please refresh." Sometimes there is an ad over it so you can't see much of the error message.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant

Répondre en citant
perso j'aime bien le violet je ne sait pas i cela était voulu mais en tout cas voila la signification de la couleur violette je pense que cela nous corespond à tous les yuvutunaute lol

Signification du violet

Le violet est une couleur à double tranchant : étonnement, on l'aime ou on ne l'aime pas. Il semble ne pas y avoir de demi-mesure psychologique la concernant. Pourtant, derrière son allure électrique, le violet est la couleur de la douceur et du rêve. C'est pourquoi d'ailleurs on la raccroche à la mélancolie et à la solitude. Le violet est la couleur par excellence des rêveurs, des personnes spirituelles plutôt que matérielles. Elle a des vertus apaisantes sur les esprits ; elle permet de calmer certaines émotions, de réfréner des colères ou des angoisses… L'une de ses nuances, le mauve, accentue encore plus ce côté rassurant et serein. Le violet reste une couleur difficile à marier : le blanc, le noir et le marron sont ses seuls acolytes. Le rose, le bleu ou le vert sont absolument à bannir en présence de violet
reste plus qu'a enlever les liserets verts sur yuvutu Razz
ps:et la couleur verte du drapeau italien par excelence bien sur Very Happy

Répondre en citant
Just one request ... could we go back to small pics in Who's Online? Sometimes I can't fit the whole list on my screen and there's no way to scroll. Smile

Répondre en citant
Message I agree 
hotpolarbear a écrit:
Just one request ... could we go back to small pics in Who's Online? Sometimes I can't fit the whole list on my screen and there's no way to scroll. Smile

the downside of having so many gorgeous friends I reckon Razz

Répondre en citant
[quote="hotpolarbear"]Just one request ... could we go back to small pics in Who's Online? Sometimes I can't fit the whole list on my screen and there's no way to scroll. :)[/quote]

Have you tries stretching/resizing that wondow?

Répondre en citant
I have, admin, but if too many people have pics I can't get them all in! lol!!! The little ones were so much better.

Répondre en citant

hotpolarbear a écrit:
I have, admin, but if too many people have pics I can't get them all in! lol!!! The little ones were so much better.

Same problem.

Répondre en citant
bon apparemment tous le monde s'en fichtre des lisérés verts Laughing

Répondre en citant
Kristina here - I like the change, but I noticed my custom profile colors no longer work with the template. I'm trying to update so it can be read easier, but I'm having a hard time with it.

Nothing I change shows up different if I preview or save.

Répondre en citant
[quote="infid3l"]Kristina here - I like the change, but I noticed my custom profile colors no longer work with the template. I'm trying to update so it can be read easier, but I'm having a hard time with it.

Nothing I change shows up different if I preview or save.[/quote]

When you do the change, sometimes the change does not show up immediately. When that happens it is best to do no more changes so that the system can catch up. If you try to do any changes again before it has caught up, your previous changes will be undone.

Répondre en citant
Message Update 
You said you've tested most browsers? Have you tested Safari?

ty.

Répondre en citant
Message Re: Update 
[quote="MBelieve"]You said you've tested most browsers? Have you tested Safari?.[/quote]

Yes. On Mac and PC.

We have tested Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox on (where available), Mac and PC.

Répondre en citant
infid3l a écrit:
Kristina here - I like the change, but I noticed my custom profile colors no longer work with the template. I'm trying to update so it can be read easier, but I'm having a hard time with it.

Nothing I change shows up different if I preview or save.

When you do the change, sometimes the change does not show up immediately. When that happens it is best to do no more changes so that the system can catch up. If you try to do any changes again before it has caught up, your previous changes will be undone.

It didn't matter how long I waited. I was using Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421. The page editing interface doesn't come up right, or cause any kind of action when I click the preview or save. It just stays the same like I didn't even click the buttons.

The tabs for Display, Order, Background, Menu were there, along with what was only available by clicking the tabs before... it displayed everything on the page, one section under the other. If I clicked on one of the tabs, it just jumped down on the page, like it was trying to go to that section.

I tried in Firefox. The editing interface for my profile looks like it's right using that browser. When I click on the tabs, it only shows editing for that section. Looks like I was used to seeing before when I'd edit the profile. I'll update it using this.

- Kristina

Répondre en citant
I'm not a huge fan, but I'm glad for the change. I really don't like how I there is no video preview anymore when I mouse over :(

Répondre au sujet Page 2 sur 3
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante