Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 5
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
Whispers in chat
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Whispers in chat 
It seems whispers in chat is currently disabled. We are looking into fixing this, howvere it has since come to my attention that many female cammers prefer it disabled. Please provide feedback as to whether you think whispers should be reactivated or not if you have a strong view on the subject.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
As with anything there is certainly room for abuse, but I believe whispers serve a good purpose overall.

Many argue that it's a chat room and you shouldn't be able to privately chat, but at the same time, conversations between two people generally are just that, private. Should people be convinced to use yahoo/msn/etc.. for privacy when they might not want to give that, generally private, info out just yet?

Overall I see more cons then pros with whispers being disabled, however, I'm all in favor of a happy medium if such can be met. Is there a way for whispers to be a selective option on a user to user basis, i.e. if someone wanted to turn them off for a bit could an option exist in the chat options for whispers to be disabled?

Répondre en citant
Leave them disabled. one it keeps chat in the room and two it's a benny for the ladies not being buggged with whispers

Well said Funky. I guess maybe I am one of the few ladies who didn't mind whispers? I'm more of a private person in here and the whispers served a nice alternative to blabbing about in the room. If I got tired of persistent and inappropriate whispers, the "ignore" function served is purpose well. I don't see the problem with whispers and for those women who dislike them, they are easy enough to ignore.

Répondre en citant
Whispers were a good thing, when used correctly.

It should be an option for the user to either have them avaliable to use or not.

There is always the ignore feature

Just my two pence worth Wink

Répondre en citant
Seems to me that there should me a couple of more options in that 123Chat client
- a user can perminately ban/block/ignore other users
- a user can block all whispers but receive whispers from a user

Wonder if the developers would add those features. Seems reasonable.

Répondre en citant
A superior site would allow users to permanently block others. You could get rid of many pests by doing that. It would also allow a user to turn off the ability to receive whispers. Making all convos appear in the chat room (disabling whispers) does serve to satisfy the urges of voyeurs who have the need to see what others are saying.

Répondre en citant
Message whispers 
I think whispers not working made the room more active. The downside Is having to read the same dickhead ask whatever lady is on cam to show her tits over and over.

Répondre en citant
Message Re: whispers 
evileye a écrit:
I think whispers not working made the room more active. The downside Is having to read the same dickhead ask whatever lady is on cam to show her tits over and over.

Laughing now you have a tiny idea of what it's like to be a woman on cam, lol

Répondre en citant
Message whispers 
I deff feel for the ladies! Its a flawed system I guess, going to be lots of annoying guys when there are so many beauties in here Smile .

Répondre en citant
i'm thinking whispers disabled is a win for chatting and ladies on cam but, does not help if the guys all pm the ladies from now on :(. chatters should have a way to turn off whispers and pm's or accepting from the others users or not be allowed at all

Message whisp,s 
i think whispers should be disabled it might stop some of the trolls or at lest have it so that you can disable all whispers from appearing maybe a bit hard but after all it is a chat room and we all know and have had people who abuse the rules when they cant be seen by all thats my 2 cents worth

Répondre en citant
Message whispers 
hello my name is mrsj and Im a closet whisperer. lol But seriously if the whisper tool is gone I will miss it a ton !! I dont think everyone wants to see me and friends catching up on day to day crap and I would prefer not to share it with EVERYONE. Maybe a room set up like the old chat is a possibility? I'm not sure, but I dont think i would be coming here as often if its like it is now. Well thats my 2 cents. Tthanks for all the thought and work u guys put into the site

XXOO
mrsJ

Répondre en citant
Message Whispers 
I am pretty sure this is temporary. Admin is trying to fix the problem...PLease give them a chance.

Répondre en citant
Message Whispers in chat 
I think the lack of a whisper ability pretty well destroys chat. I appreciate the trolls are a problem, but a permanent ignore would be a better option.

It will probably end my time in chat without it.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 5
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante