Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
PMs
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message PMs 
Hello,

Would just like to voice my opinion. I vote yes for whispers even tho at times they're a pain. i don't cam as often as others but would still like them to stay, you can always block them. Now there is some talk in chat about keeping them and removing the PM'S. I would like to see them stay as well. I used the pm option quite often to chat with close friends and if people desire not to receive them it's easy enough to switch them off. I would like them to be available to all, not just the mods.

Thank you,

Mbelieve

Répondre en citant
MB, PM'S are something that only mod's had awhile back. But now that everyone is telling everyone else they have them and how to use them it has become another issue. The best option would be for only ladies, Mod's and those who pay for a subscription to be able to have them because i think there would be less chance of seeing them used in a non respectful way. But right now PM's have become a issue as much as whispers. Admin is just looking for different ways to make everyone happy and it's not a easy task i'm thinking lol. I'm sure if Admin could they would install a whisper on/off and a permanent block on cams and a permanent ignore to make everyone happy but, not all those things can be applied at this time from what i hear. Hang in there and wait and give Admin a chance to see what they come up with.

Respects
Saxon

Message pms 
ok Sax, ty will do. Just want to say tho that I have had pms all along and so have others who are not subscibers, maybe a glitche idk. Pms for women only is a good idea Sax.

ty

Répondre en citant
Message pm's 
i dont have the option to use a pm. How do i get this option?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1