Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
NEW EMOTICONS
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message NEW EMOTICONS 
hi there,

i think, after felt 243 years with the emoticons we use in the chatroom, its time for a change. we need new ones and we need more and we need emoticons that are more close to the erotic or sexual topic of a sexchat.

we have the best high quality sexchat in the net...and to improve this rank, its time to give us this needed chat toys.

...so..chatfather godequal simon, if you can read this, take a break from your holiday on the 28 meter boat in the carribean, sit down and draw some nice emoticons...please..

anybody with same opinion?

yours ubud

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
TOTALLY agree with you thee Ubud ... and many people complain that we need more emotes... more in keeping with the type of chat we have in the room.

so Admin ... PLEEEEEAASSEEEE... get searching and give us some fun emotes to play with

Pea
xxx

Répondre en citant

so come on admin and make us happy horny chatroomers :)

thanks kycin

Répondre en citant
Message hell yea 
love to have some more good emotions in chat to use many other sites have realy nice updated ones out there like to see yuvu keep up with the times

Répondre en citant
Something that is wild and crazy like this site...

Répondre en citant
Message smiley suggestion 
there should be a smiley that shows someone giving a hug

Répondre en citant
Oh yes please! The ones we have now are far too c h i l d i s h! We need grown up emotes.
And an end to the asterisks so I don't have to put spaces in between letters in certain words! Grrrrr!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1