Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Re posting old videos
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Re posting old videos 
Hi. Not sure where to ask this question so I thought I'd try here!! I have a number of videos and pictures that I have uploaded on yuvutu a couple of years ago which appear on my profile. Is there a way of reposting them again from the files on here as they're no longer on my camera!
Regards
R

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
Message Reposting old videos 
welcome, some are good enough to see them again and gain for mre pleasure

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message Re: Re posting old videos 
lookingsouth a écrit:
Hi. Not sure where to ask this question so I thought I'd try here!! I have a number of videos and pictures that I have uploaded on yuvutu a couple of years ago which appear on my profile. Is there a way of reposting them again from the files on here as they're no longer on my camera!
Regards
R

Hi,

Simple.. Subscribe to Yuvutu, then you will have the possibility to download your own videos (downloadable in your case), then repost them.

Répondre en citant
Message Re: Re posting old videos 
Glory75 a écrit:
lookingsouth a écrit:
Regards
R

Hi,

Simple.. Subscribe to Yuvutu, then you will have the possibility to download your own videos (downloadable in your case), then repost them.

Wink

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1