Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Fisting???
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Fisting??? 
Ive heard a little about it and im realy interested in trying. Does anyone have any tips on doing it? and what does it feel like?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Firstly...relax.... make sure you relax. Nothing will go in if you are worried about it.
Secondly make absolutely sure your partner listens to you. YOU MUST BE IN CONTROL. If you need to stop to allow for your muscles to stretch, they better be willing to listen to you. You have to be in control.
Take if very slowly. It might take a few sessions before you can take a whole fist inside you. While it takes some people longer to achieve penetration with a fist, others can do it first time. But don't expect it to 'just happen'.
Make sure you enjoy it. If you aren't doing this for your own satisfaction, then you shouldn't be doing it at all. Your motives shouldn't be driven by what your partner wants to do.
Lots of lube. Like anal...lube up well before hand.. and stop mid way to apply more lube... and lube up the cat while your at it.... the whole house should be covered in lube!!!! Lube is your friend.
If you are doing anal fisting then wear a glove. Scratches and damage to the lining of the rectum can become serious health issues. If you are doing vaginal fisting then you can do it sans the glove, but a glove will make it a little more slippery and may be easier for you to take a whole fist.

I hope that helps. There are a lot of websites that can give you pointers, but the main two are "trust your partner and know that they trust you" and "lube".... enjoy.

- theotherother

Répondre en citant
Message For vaginal fisting! 
Laughing
This is how we worked up to it..

Instructions for performing perineal massage

Sit or lean back in a comfortable position. (A warm bath or warm compresses on the perineum for 10 minutes before massage may help you relax.)
Put a water soluble lubricant (KY Jelly, olive oil, vegetable oil, Vit. E oil) on your thumbs and perineum.

Place your thumbs 1 to 1 + inches inside your vagina.
Press downward towards the rectum and to the sides at the same time until a slight burning, stinging, or tingling sensation is felt.

Hold the pressure for 2 minutes until the area becomes numb.

Breathe deeply and slowly and try to consciously relax the muscles.
Keep pressing down with your thumbs and slowly and gently massage back and forth over the sides of your vagina in a U movement for 3 minutes (see figure).
Relax and repeat once.

This massage technique is performed 10 minutes daily.

This technique is used to prepare us girls for having babies without tearing. It works really good.

Répondre en citant
Message lube is your friend 
Wink Ok.. main point taken..Lube is your friend..
"... and lube up the cat while your at it.... the whole house should be covered in lube!!!! Lube is your friend." LOL
Quoted from theotherother, thanks.

Répondre en citant
Message fissting 
which websites can help me to have a relax fisting for first time ?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
Vaginal fisting can be a lot of fun and extremely pleasurable, provided the recipient is ready for it. The experience blew my mind so good that for several months thats all I kept asking for, thats how good it felt! I wasn't old when when we first tried it, and hadn't had any babies, I was slim & trim and just curious at age of 27.

After my husband had bought me my first large vibrating dildo & we tried it, I realized how good the combination of relaxing vibration and huge size felt. Wow oh wow, did I enjoy the feeling.! This led us on a path towards fisting, and eventually by using large toys, heavy vibrations, lots of lube and inflatable toys to pump, expand & stretch my inside one day it just happened: I orgasmed & during the contractions he slipped his hand into me. I got a bit panicky because it DID hurt a bít, but before he pulled it out I had 2 orgasms in a matter of seconds apart from each other.

Next evening I was mentally prepared for the experience and yes, he slipped his hand into me the same way, during an orgasm spasm when my vagina relaxed between contractions. What followed was a rollercoasterride of orgasms, it blew me away. I had never had what my husband counted to be 20+ orgasms, one after another, all in about 15 minutes timeframe. It was enough, I became an addict to fisting that evening.

Seriously the addiction lasted like 6 months and we fisted A Lot....Then gradually I felt it was stretching me too much, normal sex didn't feel as good any more and getting an orgasm became difficult. Too much fun I guess...well, we did do it practically daily for 6 months!

Good news is sex got better soon after we took a break from fisting, but my vagina is definitely more elastic & capable of stretching more since, a permanent effect. I used to look at huge dildoes and think jeez, this is a joke, but now...I can use them when I want to, and we fist occasionally too. It still blows me away in a good way.

Take your time, stretch and work towards that experience slowly. Lube, short nails, a surgical glove, steadily increasing size of a dildo, relaxation & trust, and eventually you can experience what I still think ranks in top-3 ever sexual experiences. Every woman deserves to experience the feeling!

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1