Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Private Chat "Boxes"
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Private Chat "Boxes" 
As 99% of the ladies in chat despise these damn private chat boxes... is there a way to turn them off?

In the past they were for Moderators use only... why can't it go back to that now? The ladies get bombarded with the damn things, it covers their screens, and even when you turn the notifications off in Options, you still have to decline them all the time... hardly conducive to a friendly chatroom, when you spend your time stopping your cam show to do that...

What do the rest of you ladies say ??

Pea
xxx

Répondre en citant

the boxes are a nightmare ... hell ....you nows they are coming you hear the beep 1st grrrr

worse ones are when sent from a diffrent room from wot im chatting in
and bless the guys that open a box ... request a ladys cam ... not even a hi 1st ....

please PLEASE admin an you stop them from the room just keep them for the mods ...

room will still have the whispers .....

thanky x

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
I agree with the sexy ladies on this one. And keeping the ladies happy in chat is the best way to get more people coming into chat.

Respects
Saxon

Répondre en citant
Message Private Chat "Boxes" 
Women can't even come in the room without being flooded with them. Please give them back to the mods only.

Répondre en citant
Message I like them! 
I like the pvt boxes because I cannot ever follow the whispers in a room. i get dozens of whispers and they quickly scroll off the page. With pvt boxes, I can easily see the conversation without having to sort through other comments in the main room. it's easy to ignore or not reply to the people that open them without permission.

Répondre en citant
Message can we lose them for good? 
Even with this id I still get bombarded with private chat boxes, its so damn annoying so I minimise them and leave them to rabbit on aimlessly to themselves.....

Répondre en citant
there is an option under tools to accept from friends only. this cuts way down on unwanted boxes.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1