Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
San Bernardino Couples that want to have sex on video
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message San Bernardino Couples that want to have sex on video 
Get in touch with me and I'll come over and run your video camera. Want me to join in? That is ok with me, though I am not gay or bi. I enjoy DFK, having her face sit, dining at the Y, playing and sucking with her tits (if she has milk, I'll feed), 69ing, getting blown, getting rimmed, fucking and a lot more. I'll even kiss her in places she never knew existed. But only with your and her permission. If you do not want that, I will simply run the video.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message Oh, wow! 
That was better than I ever expected. Two 18 year old ladies got in touch, asked me to come over and run their camera. I did and then they invited me to enter the party. I loved it, particularly when I was deep french kissing one and the other was sucking my dick. And then I got to fuck one while eating the other. For an old man, that was an wonderful and exciting time.

If you'd like for me to video your party with your camera, I am available in the San Bernardino area. Ages 18 to 80 are ok with me. All sizes and shapes acceptable.

Répondre en citant
Well I'm a bit older, but I'd love to run your video camera in the San Bernardino area will you fuck and suck. Besides, maybe you've been wondering what an older white guy can do for your wife.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1