Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Missing videos
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Missing videos 
I know there is a review process that takes some time, but I uploaded 5 videos to the site in the last couple weeks. Only 2 of them ever showed up in my profile and now those are missing too.

No message or reason why, no reason that I can think of for them to be removed. Not sure what's going on, but it's annoying. At least let me know why so I can do whatever I need to fix them.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
i am not saying it is the case with yours

we love TRUE Amateur films and pics

but a large percentage are not filling in the boxes or putting the wrong information and they will not be passed with out that correct information .....as they will not upload from that point after being Moderated

also some have got other dot com banners on which will be refused

or if out of focus

or to grainy

or too dark

again i am not saying any of the aforementioned has anything to do with yours........

just a selection of problems that hold it up for those that do all properly

Répondre en citant
There were possibly a little dark, but certainly watchable. No darker than 100s of other videos on here. I have pretty good camera equipment so the others don't really apply and they were recorded myself do no watermarks or anything.

Thanks for the suggestions though. Haven't bothered upgrading anything else here since. Not sure what the point is if they are just going to diapers or never show up in the first place.

Répondre en citant
Message uploads 
Hello,

As Linda stated above we do not allow watermarks from other sites. It is not a case of censoring everything we just don't allow watermarks from other sites. Also please be aware at anytime you may email me directly at administrator@yuvutu.com and ask me to check on your video as videos are manually approved, there may be human error in approving. If ever you see it take more than 24 hours to approve a video you should first email me to make sure there is not a problem with the upload. I have granted you a 3 month subscription complimentary for any inconvenience. If you have any further trouble with uploads please email me directly. Also please be aware when we reject a video an email is sent with a detail explication of why it was rejected or removed.

Best regards,
Yuvutu Admin

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1