Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Beaches/Places around the world to get naked as a couple
Going nude or topless on a beach

Yes I have been nude on a beach 81% 81% ( 18 )
I have only been topless 4% 4% ( 1 )
If it was the right beach I would consider going naked. 13% 13% ( 3 )
No I am far too shy to be nude on a beach! 0% 0% ( 0 )

Total des votes : 22
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Beaches/Places around the world to get naked as a couple 
Hi all, we are looking for recommendations for nude beaches or resorts around the world? We have been to Lanzarote and found a few good ones but are looking for places elsewhere? Thanks Dan & Jen X

Répondre en citant
Message Nude beaches 
Thanks for your reply's, so far we have suggestions of great nudist beaches in Fuerteventura - Caleta de Fuste, Corralejo, Lanzarote - Matagorda and Praia de Faro in Portugal. What's the best one you have been to for couples (not dogging dunes!)

Répondre en citant
Message Most popular beach to go nude so far 
Playa de Ses Illetes - Formentera, Spain seems to be a re-occurring recommendation for nude bathing, so far the Canary islands are winning by a mile! ;-) My problem is that I just don't have the confidence sometimes to strip fully naked, however some of your comments have made me think again so thank you for making me feel good about myself again! X Jen :D

Répondre en citant
We have just got back from Matagorda in Lanzarote (Thanks for the nude bathing tip!) and had a fantastic time despite being held up at Gatwick by so called drones! The weather was a little off/on but got some good sunny days too. Jen went nude on the beach for the first time and loved it! Hopefully we will add some photos soon ;-) Lots of admirers which made her feel good. We even did a trek up onto some of the higher volcanic trails and took some very rude photos and video. All in all a great holiday and I think Jen and I will be taking more nude holidays in the future. Keep messaging us with any more places to go? Jen has the 'bug' now :D Cheers guys X

Répondre en citant
Message Any photo's or video of you naked on a beach? 
Hi Guys, has anyone got any photo's or video's of you or your partners nude on the beach and if so where?
We want to book another holiday soon and need some suggestions. We are both getting more and more excited about actually having sex on a beach but need to know where. Any suggestions? Please message us or leave a comment below ;-) J&D

Répondre en citant
Message UK Nude bathing spots 
Hi everyone, thanks for all the suggestions for nude bathing and beaches around the world, wow great choice. Our problem now of course is we can't travel! Is there anywhere in the UK (Clubs/Beaches/Indoor pools) where we can relax in the nude, also maybe suggestions for meeting couples with similar thoughts? Are there any country hotels that let you go naked? Please let us know, we would love to check them out ;-) Thanks guys X Jen & Dan X

Répondre en citant
Message Studland Beach Dorset 
Great long beach for nudists with safe bathing and a huge area of dunes for more private exercise

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message Studland Beach Dorset 
We just looked this up and it looks fantastic (and not that far from us!) If the weather keeps up like today we may just take a trip down there and go see ;-) Thanks for the suggestion X Jen X

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1